cjd
    cjd is offline New Member

blood results prior to using gear

I just got my blood test back however I have already starting my cycle.

My triglycerides are 261 and total cholesterol was 234 and my albumin is 5.3. I am running 400mg of cyp / wk and 400 eq per week. I added .5mg letro ed. since starting my blood pressure has been elavate. Should I be taking 1000mg of milk thistle to combat the elavated albumin? and what about using nolv at 10mg per day? In my 4 wk I was going to add tren at 75mg eod. I am concerned about my pb and it maybe up do to the 50mcg of T3 which I am using ED.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    ur cholseterol is a little high.. do u know ur LDL and HDL? How much u weigh? What is ur cycle history like? What is your question.. IMO u should have waited longer... In long term I see this potentially being quite harmful.. pls mark the unitls also if u know them.

cjd
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    ur cholseterol is a little high.. do u know ur LDL and HDL? How much u weigh? What is ur cycle history like? What is your question.. IMO u should have waited longer... In long term I see this potentially being quite harmful.. pls mark the unitls also if u know them.

I don't want to blame the doc but I had the tests a month ago and I never heard for the guy so I thought I was good until I asked for a faxed copy yesterday. Had I known I would not of started. Now that I am on I am trying not to make my levels worst. My history is that I had cycled on and off up til 2000 for about 7 yrs and have been clean since. The HDL is 49 and the LDL 133. My weight is 190 now which I had lost a lot of size about 5 yrs ago when I got the chicken pox.
    Last edited by cjd; 02-11-2006 at 10:23 AM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    well ur levels arent alarmingly high.. ur HDL is ok even.. how is the BP, was it normal b4 cycle?.. If I was u I would though avoid all orals and if ur insurance / purse allows get ur levels tested again pretty soon and definetly in PCT again. Did u ever test ur levels when u had the long brake... If ur bloodworks were pretty normal during that time I wouldnt worry that much.

cjd
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    well ur levels arent alarmingly high.. ur HDL is ok even.. how is the BP, was it normal b4 cycle?.. If I was u I would though avoid all orals and if ur insurance / purse allows get ur levels tested again pretty soon and definetly in PCT again. Did u ever test ur levels when u had the long brake... If ur bloodworks were pretty normal during that time I wouldnt worry that much.
    Thanks. I was looking at my ALT levels which are normal. It seems the albumin was a little high but I could have been a little dehydrated. BP was fine before I started.

Thread Information