Thread: gyno???

biggun24 is offline Associate Member

gyno???

all this searching has made me paranoid. my nipples have always been puffy, but my bf is relatively high. my right nipple does sometimes itch and looks a little more red and dried out more than the other... i havnt cycled in around a year or longer and it was just a test e cycle at 600mg. i ran nolva throughout the whole cycle and pct also. could i have damn gyno? i cant remember ever going to the doc nto even as a kid, if i was to go to a doctor which doc would i need to see? thanks in advance.

bump, im really hoping its just a rash. i think it is. there are no lumps, there are some rash like bumps around it and its just a little more red than the other. im going to medicate it as a rash for a few days and see what happends, i think im just to damn paranoid.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    if you haven't cycled in about a year, and you took the proper dosages with nolva, i wouldn't suspect this to be....i would keep a watchful eye....just in case

Post a pic and I will answer.
    You said your BF is high, so you might just have a fat chest not neccasarly gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    bump, im really hoping its just a rash. i think it is. there are no lumps, there are some rash like bumps around it and its just a little more red than the other. im going to medicate it as a rash for a few days and see what happends, i think im just to damn paranoid.

What......Rash like bumps around it? The lumps from gyno is hard tissue under the nipple not on top of it.

Sounds to me like you've just been playin with your nips to much.

haha maybe so... but for real i hope you are right. there are definatly no lumps underneath. im going to see if i can get the rash to go away if not ill probably be going to the doc. i really need to get my bf down also. the only real symptom i have is the itching, but rashes itch also. we will see, thanks for the help.

Thread Information