fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

dbol and hairloss

does dbol cause much hairloss when used with finasteride , nizoral and minixidil ? what does is considered safe to be used when considering hairloss and will the discontinue of dbol halt any hairloss encountered while on cycle?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    does dbol cause much hairloss when used with finasteride , nizoral and minixidil ? what does is considered safe to be used when considering hairloss and will the discontinue of dbol halt any hairloss encountered while on cycle?
    dbol is not a dht friendly compound....are you suffering from hairloss on a cycle now? are you/family prone to hairloss?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    dbol is not a dht friendly compound....are you suffering from hairloss on a cycle now? are you/family prone to hairloss?
    i am not family prone but for some reason i loose hair while on, i have no receeding line what so ever ,i dont loose hair on my pillow, i only loose my hair while having a shower and in a bright light i can see my scalp .
    my crown area seems to be kinda thinner and i am looking to do 2 more cycles and gains a net gain of 8 kilos or more from them then i will stop using aas for a long time but i dont want to acclerate my hairloss patter for just doing 2 cycles ...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    i am not family prone but for some reason i loose hair while on, i have no receeding line what so ever ,i dont loose hair on my pillow, i only loose my hair while having a shower and in a bright light i can see my scalp .
    my crown area seems to be kinda thinner and i am looking to do 2 more cycles and gains a net gain of 8 kilos or more from them then i will stop using aas for a long time but i dont want to acclerate my hairloss patter for just doing 2 cycles ...
    i take dbol because it makes me feel good in the gym, and i am not prone to hairloss, and also i take drastic measures to protect my liver....there are better jump starts for a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i take dbol because it makes me feel good in the gym, and i am not prone to hairloss, and also i take drastic measures to protect my liver....there are better jump starts for a cycle
    i was considering it to stack with a test prop cycle..

Thread Information