Montgomery is offline Associate Member

tongkat, tribulus, and proviron dosages for PCT

Hey boys, decided to cut my cycle short and run my PCT. I've been reading too many horror stories about lack of recovery. Anyhow, I've got my nolva, clomid, letro, and HCG on hand, and I'm going to be picking up some tribulus, tongkat, and proviron , and I'm wondering what doses I should be running those three at throughout my PCT.

Thanks bro's,

Montgomery

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I dont see why you would be needing all of that. Can you list your cycle for us including duration?

Off hand I could see using the Nolva, Clomid, HCG , and Trib. With all of that you wont have any need for the others. More isnt always better.....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I run Tribulus at around 3000mg ED during my PCT.

Just follow what the label says on the bottle. Some are different than others.
    Last edited by Smak; 02-12-2006 at 12:36 AM.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I dont see why you would be needing all of that. Can you list your cycle for us including duration?

Off hand I could see using the Nolva, Clomid, HCG, and Trib. With all of that you wont have any need for the others. More isnt always better.....
    Hey Jay, I've had a fvckload of troubles with this cycle. Had vials break and had to order new ones, so I had to chose between cruising for a few weeks until new gear got here or just running the PCT. Decided to just run the PCT, so a this point I've been running prop at 75mg ED and eq at 50mg ED for about 4 weeks, and 20mg nolva ED and .5mg letro ED. Gonna start PCT as soon as my eq is out of the system, which obviously is unideal because my prop will be long gone from the bloodstream. I'm not sure I was completely recovered from my last cycle though before I hopped on this one, but I did it anyway because I wanted to be done by spring break, but I'm getting ****ed both ways for it now. Anyway, wanna do things right, so wanna take advantage of everything I can.

Thanks for the tip though.

Montgomery

Thread Information