Thread: damaged hair

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

damaged hair

does roids cause hair to be dry and damaged ,,anyone experienced this?

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like someone needs a hot oil treatment! j/k
    Most of the time dry hair is contributed to from diet or the types of shampoo/water you are using to wash with. Someimes signs of dry coarse hair aer linked to thinning or balding. Some test's cause this to rapidly increase.

Although, hair loss at mid-life (androgenic alopecia) is more strongly linked to genes than diet or lifestyle. Those of European origins are far more likely to experience it than Asians, Native Americans, Africans, or African-Americans. Hair loss starts earlier and becomes more extreme on men's heads, but just as many women deal with receding hairlines and balding pates. Roughly half of all women experience some hair loss during their menopausal years. Two-thirds of post-menopausal women deal with thinning hair or bald spots. And no one likes it. Americans spend a billion dollars a year trying to regrow their hair!

Normal hair loss (50-100 hairs a day) is gradual. Sudden unexplained loss is not normal. Propecia is something to think about if there is any loss of thinning invloved.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothb001
    sounds like someone needs a hot oil treatment! j/k
    Most of the time dry hair is contributed to from diet or the types of shampoo/water you are using to wash with. Someimes signs of dry coarse hair aer linked to thinning or balding. Some test's cause this to rapidly increase.

Although, hair loss at mid-life (androgenic alopecia) is more strongly linked to genes than diet or lifestyle. Those of European origins are far more likely to experience it than Asians, Native Americans, Africans, or African-Americans. Hair loss starts earlier and becomes more extreme on men's heads, but just as many women deal with receding hairlines and balding pates. Roughly half of all women experience some hair loss during their menopausal years. Two-thirds of post-menopausal women deal with thinning hair or bald spots. And no one likes it. Americans spend a billion dollars a year trying to regrow their hair!

Normal hair loss (50-100 hairs a day) is gradual. Sudden unexplained loss is not normal. Propecia is something to think about if there is any loss of thinning invloved.
    my hair falls out but its not that bad ,,its more like my hair being dry and brittle , and if that is a sign of getting bald then all my hair is going to fall out cause i am experiencing that all over my head ..anyone else experienced that b4 ??

Thread Information