Jray1der is offline Associate Member

Letro killing my joints!

Sup Fellas

I been on Letro for about 3weeks now, and for the last few days, my knees are feeling like oldman knees. Any advice? Should I switch to Ldex?
    currently taking 1.25mg of Letro.

lowstace is offline Banned
    I am having the sam prob

lowstace is offline Banned
    bump

chest6 is offline Banned
    Strange I never had that problem and I was at 2.5mg ed for 6 weeks. You sure its the letro?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    There has been a few threads about this. Try a search there was an extensive one about 2 weeks ago, let me see if I can find it..............

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    ive not heard of this before. very common?

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I had a thread on this a week ago. Check it out here Estrogen levels and joint pain.

Since then I've discontinued l-dex and bumped the nolva to 20mg/day. Yesterday I had my first chest day since the change and my joints felt a lot better. I still had some pain but nothing that got in the way of my workout, and soon after the pain went away unlike a week ago.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    just posted in a thread like this. low estrogen can make joints ache after heavy lifting... they become enflamed.

Yea Bro, I'm definitely sure its the Letro. My cycle I'm running woldnt promote this type of pain. My shoulders sockets, sore..Knees, sore..elbows, sore. Gotta stop this before its kills my workouts. Perhaps I will give Glucosamine and Chondrotin a shot first before throwing in the towel. I never had trouble doing bar dips, but now, it feels like my f**ken elbows are gonna break!

My cycle consists of Drol, Prop, Tren Ace, EQ, and Halo at the end.

Any other thought, guys?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    Yea Bro, I'm definitely sure its the Letro. My cycle I'm running woldnt promote this type of pain. My shoulders sockets, sore..Knees, sore..elbows, sore. Gotta stop this before its kills my workouts. Perhaps I will give Glucosamine and Chondrotin a shot first before throwing in the towel. I never had trouble doing bar dips, but now, it feels like my f**ken elbows are gonna break!

My cycle consists of Drol, Prop, Tren Ace, EQ, and Halo at the end.

Any other thought, guys?
    ive read a couple places that glucosamine reduces the effect of aas... cant find where i read it though... maybe MC magazine

Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    I had a thread on this a week ago. Check it out here Estrogen levels and joint pain.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh yes that's the one, there was aonther too that was similar.

Glad to see it's working out for you Ed!!!

If you can, let meknow exactly where that info is so I can check it out. Thanks Bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    ive read a couple places that glucosamine reduces the effect of aas... cant find where i read it though... maybe MC magazine

Hey Jay, which AI would be the mildest against these side affects?

Dammit, I shit you guys not. Just as I finished that last post, I was gonna get up and get some water, when this pain hit me right in the fricken hip socket. Damn fellas, what to do?

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Dammit, I shit you guys not. Just as I finished that last post, I was gonna get up and get some water, when this pain hit me right in the fricken hip socket. Damn fellas, what to do?
    I know how you feel my hip is also killing me i was on letro at 2.5mg ed 6 weeks. I tapered it down to 1.5mg ed and still getting bad joint pains. I'm also on accutane at 80mg ed so that also could be whats causing the joint pain.

I bet my ankles are next. Any wagers? Vegas odds. LOL!

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    can i just ask why everyone seems to be running letro at such high doses? i run it at 0.25 daily or 0.5 on heavy cycles and it keeps me bone dry. i'm sure it doesn't need to be run at doses as high as you guys have mentioned. i could be wrong?......

are you referencing .25 as 1/4 of a cc? .50 as 1/2 of a cc? or is that what you calculated your actual dosages in mgs? .50 of a cc would be 1.25 mg Bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    can i just ask why everyone seems to be running letro at such high doses? i run it at 0.25 daily or 0.5 on heavy cycles and it keeps me bone dry. i'm sure it doesn't need to be run at doses as high as you guys have mentioned. i could be wrong?......

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    are you referencing .25 as 1/4 of a cc? .50 as 1/2 of a cc? or is that what you calculated your actual dosages in mgs? .50 of a cc would be 1.25 mg Bro.
    no i'm talking about 0.25mgs daily and 0.5mgs daily at the most. as far as i understood this was the effective dosage of letro and as i say its always kept me totally dry

how the hell can you manage such a small dose like that? I mean, by the time it hits the small stomach, if it even makes it there, it would literally be destroyed by digestive acid. Would this be true? Anyone?
    no i'm talking about 0.25mgs daily and 0.5mgs daily at the most. as far as i understood this was the effective dosage of letro and as i say its always kept me totally dry

Hey Jay, which AI would be the mildest against these side affects?

As far as AI's I can only recommend from what I've read as I've never taken one before. I like estrogen (to a degree) so never had a need for one.

My upcoming cycle I"m going to run Aromasin at 20mgs ED possibly EOD. From what I've read it seems to be the mildest against sides.

Hope this helps...........

Speaking of wanting some estrogen, did you check out my thread about
    anti-e's? Check it out, I am trying to figure something out about the absence of estrogen during a cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    As far as AI's I can only recommend from what I've read as I've never taken one before. I like estrogen (to a degree) so never had a need for one.

My upcoming cycle I"m going to run Aromasin at 20mgs ED possibly EOD. From what I've read it seems to be the mildest against sides.

anti-e's? Check it out, I am trying to figure something out about the absence or reduction of estrogen during a cycle.

the issue here was the dose. On 3 grams on test a week .75mg of letr eod day was good to go with no sides

mtsooner is offline New Member
    I'm also wondering why so many guys here are doing between 1.25 and 2.5mg a day!!! According to the ar-r bottle....if you use an oral syringe instead of the spray nozzle....2.5mg equals a ml of concentration or 1cc. I personally have been taking .5mg myself and it seems to be working fine to keep me dry with no sides. Just wondering what info you guys have for seemingly OD'ing on Letro......it's some very powerful s&%t! Oh, and I'm sure the .25-.5mg ED recommendations took into consideration the absorption level, but you can use grapefruit juice and help absorption by the way.

Anyone that knows want to enlighten us on Letro dosages??? I'm just going by the Femara profile.....

bumpage

and as I said, now my ankles are feeling a little sore. Oh well, I need to do something.

anti-e's?
    Post the link or PM it to me.............

Here you go Jayhova...Anti-E's, do they kill strength?
    Post the link or PM it to me.............

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    The reason why im taking such a high dosage is taking care of gyno problem, and its working.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member

Same Problems

and as I said, now my ankles are feeling a little sore. Oh well, I need to do something.
    I'm not running any test, but taking Letro to reduce nipple puffiness caused by childhood gyno, and I feel like a 90 year old war vet.

I have premature arthritis in my wrists from old breaks/sprains that were not treated properly, and the Letro seems to be amplifying this. My elbows have been starting to kill me on tricep days also.

I'm only taking 3-4 pumps per day also.

crane is offline Associate Member
    I usually have joint problems when i come off of test. i guess any of the water in my joints dry out and i try to lift the same amount of weight. experiencing the same thing now. no pct either. except for clen and igf

Thread Information