Thread: Eurochem Eq

Big_Flex is offline Junior Member

Eurochem Eq

Damn bros, I got some eurochem eq today and one of the vials look clean inside (the oil) and the other looks kinda cloudy. Obviously I'm a ****ing steroid addict and I have to inject now, so of course I'm gonna inject the clean one. Have you guys ever come across this prob, where one is cloudy and the other is clear? I just don't wanna inject it unless it seems straight. Let me know the experience you bros had. I ordered primoject before and they were all consistent in color.

bump

It's 200mg/ml in a 5ml vial.

hello

?????

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If it looks contaminanted or faked then obviously dont use it. I love EC myself, and all products are consitent.

It doesn't look fake but it is very cloudy and not clear compared to the other one. I'm in week two now and not feeling much of a difference although I know 2 weeks isn't long enough.

THE_NATURAL_GURU18 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Flex
    Damn bros, I got some eurochem eq today and one of the vials look clean inside (the oil) and the other looks kinda cloudy. Obviously I'm a ****ing steroid addict and I have to inject now, so of course I'm gonna inject the clean one. Have you guys ever come across this prob, where one is cloudy and the other is clear? I just don't wanna inject it unless it seems straight. Let me know the experience you bros had. I ordered primoject before and they were all consistent in color.
    thats odd about the cloudy shit. you might wanna ask the guy u got it from what the hell is up with the gear!! got a question for you bro what did u think about the eurochem primoject is it good quality gear?????

Thread Information