speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Who Filter's UG GEAR

just running a poll who filters there UG gear...I saw a post by SVT that everyone should filter there gear actully here it is take a look at this pic its kind of disgusting thinking of this going into your body, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...055....curious to hear what everyone has to say.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    just running a poll who filters there UG gear...I saw a post by SVT that everyone should filter there gear actully here it is take a look at this pic its kind of disgusting thinking of this going into your body, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...055....curious to hear what everyone has to say.
    That is a pic of a filter after an experiment.Has nothing at all to do with UG gear.

UG gear is already filtered(hopefully).So there is no need to refilter and waste gear.

~Pinnacle~

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    wend i saw some small part in the oil i do filter it...

Bizz

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If I saw something floating around I'd send that shit right back. That's no bueno.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Yeh a legit UG is worried about their rep and would never send out shady shit like that. i never feel the need to filter any of my UG stuff as i trust my source.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Yeh a legit UG is worried about their rep and would never send out shady shit like that. i never feel the need to filter any of my UG stuff as i trust my source.
    Tranz-- I have alot of respect for what you have to say as I've read alot of your posts. Being your age, as big as you are, shoulder problem etc... Do you still find it difficult to get prescription gear? Is there a real benefit to using UG(if you have a good source)? I think my doc (who is the local juice doc) has jacked his rate up yet again and I'm thinking about running UG next cycle.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    A good UG ...id say there are 7-10 of them. Is very good. But there are always advantages to using real pharm gear. The problem with the pharm gear is if you do not have a rock solid source.. and even somtimes when you do.. you have a chance of getting fakes.. they are so good now that even the legit sources have at times been faked out by them. Pharm gear is still plenty.. there is a ton of it around. You just need to find the person whos giving you a fair deal. Are you going to get it domestic for the sale price as you do ordering it from romania, or poland or whatever.. no.. i dont care what kind of claims some of the people make here they are still paying a markup. for instance "and dont take these prices are real they are just an example" Say my source buys his omndren by the thousands and gets them for 2.00 an amp, he will sell them for 4-6 per amp, the next guy Usualy the US source will jack it to 10-12, next guy your local dealer 15-18 some wannabe who is supplying friends then sells it for 20-25 per amp.. and people pay it all day long and dont ask questions. its called markup and supply and demand. As well as the person whos taking the risk wants to be paid well. And i can understand that.. as Rick collins isnt cheap =)

Thread Information