Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member

Question For those who have taken var

Here's the deal.

I got pulled over last week with a bottle of my var. Of course, they took it and I got arrested. Well that left me with only 2 bottles of var. My initial plan was to run var weeks 5-10 at 40mg ed.

I have a powerlifting compeition in 35 days. I have 140 pills of var left and I won't to have everything in my system possible the date of my meet. My question is...

1) Should I drop to 4 pills a day which will last my var right to the meet?

2) Should I go off the var for about two weeks(i've been on the var for about 3 weeks at 6 pills a day), then start back at 8 pills a day until my meet?

Which should I do? Thanks.

bump...need some input please

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Bro, first of all I don't think 40mg/ed of Var is enough to do much of anything.
    You're looking for strength increases I assume. My experience is that you don't see very significant results until you get to the 60-70 mg/day range.

Based on what you told us, if you can't get more Var, I'd say discontinue it and save it for a time when you can get more. 20mg/day (4 pills??? waste of time IMO).

thanks magnum

I'm running fina, prop, aratest with it....so should I just stop the 20mcg ed and wait 13 days until my meet and run 50mcg for 13 days prior to the meet or is your opinion still to just save it until later?

anyone else have some input...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    do NOT drop it and then try to resume.. your best bet is to run with what you got at 4pills/day ... itll yield better results in the long run to your meet, than dropping and trying to resume it at a higher dose.

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    do NOT drop it and then try to resume.. your best bet is to run with what you got at 4pills/day ... itll yield better results in the long run to your meet, than dropping and trying to resume it at a higher dose.

what i was thinking....thanks bro

i know 20mcg might be a waste, but I want all the strength possible for the meet (5 weeks away and 40lb below world record....goal to break world record)

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with the record man

Thread Information