Im C murda is offline Junior Member

week 7 test approaching

Alright guys, ive currently been on cycle for 6 weeks now. I ran d bol the first 4 weeks of my cycle and gained 16 pounds the first 4 weeks. Surprisingly its been 2 weeks since ive been off the d bol and although my strength has dropped a tiny bit, i have only lost a pound of my newly aquired body weight.

So what im wondering here is what to expect when the test starts kicking in at full force. Visible muscle increase, dramatic strength gains?? I know ill find out soon enough but im antzy. Please let me know

manc is offline Member
    its already kicked in by week 6

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    test would ov already kicked in mate and most ov ur gains could b water retention ...

Showtime08 is offline New Member
    yea its prob alot of water waight

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    test does not "kick in" for me and many others till week 7!so how do you know his has?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Im C murda
    Alright guys, ive currently been on cycle for 6 weeks now. I ran d bol the first 4 weeks of my cycle and gained 16 pounds the first 4 weeks. Surprisingly its been 2 weeks since ive been off the d bol and although my strength has dropped a tiny bit, i have only lost a pound of my newly aquired body weight.

So what im wondering here is what to expect when the test starts kicking in at full force. Visible muscle increase, dramatic strength gains?? I know ill find out soon enough but im antzy. Please let me know
    I would say the test as kicked in, everyone is different but usualy the biggest gains are in the first part of the cycle when your body is in a good state to grow quickley, then the body will slow the progess down just keep training intensley and increase the food which will help to feed further gains

Thread Information