SpecOps is offline New Member

Newbie here - need advice

Hello -

Brief history:

Former military - 20 y/o medic - while in training many of us used some type of gear. It was easily attainable. We trained near mexico so access to mexican gear was easy. Back then I used Sustanon - Deca - Test cyp. I was around 195ish then - good strength - recovery was phenomenal. I had the usual injuries - shoulders - knees - you name it I probably dinged it up. I was medically discharged from the military because of a bad training accident. I have an intramedullary rod in my femur - I had a comminuted femur fx. On top of that I snapped my patella. Needless to say I wasn't able to do my job so I got out. Physical therapy daily for about a year. Gained most of my mobility, but lost a good deal of strength.

Present day:

33 y/o - 5'10" - 175 lbs - bf 10ish percent. The leg injury still bothers me, but I continue doing what I do. I was a decent athlete in high school and college. Played soccer and football. I'm playing in the flag football leagues and soccer leagues with guys 15 years younger than me. I still hold my own. LOL. Even with the bum leg - screw the young kids. LOL.

About a year and a half ago I blew my shoulder out. 4th - 5th degree AC separation. If any of you know injuries - blah blah blah - it was pretty bad. They had to go into my shoulder - cut off the last 1/2 inch or so of my clavicle and reattach the supporting structures. I gained most of my mobility from that one.

I tried a tren only cycle a couple of years ago. Loved the stuff. I now know that it was a bad move, but the sides were minimal. Night sweats and cramping were the worst of them though. For some reason - even though I remained hydrated I had severe muscle cramps. I felt 'pumped' constantly. I was pretty shredded. I got up to 185 lbs with around 6% bf.

I'm getting ready to start a cycle. I have:

20cc oral dbol @ 200 mgs/cc
    20cc test cyp @ 200 mgs/cc
    20cc deca @ 200 mgs/cc
    20cc tren @ 100 mgs/cc

10cc arimidex not sure of its potency, but was recommended a dosage of .2cc eod.

I know the gear is legit.

The recommended dosages were:

10 WEEK cycle:

dbol (mixed with everclear) 1cc oral ED (first 3 weeks).
    test cyp 1cc every week (injection).
    deca 1cc every week (injection).
    tren 1cc EOD (last 7 weeks of cycle - injection).

I want to cut the dosages in half:

dbol (mixed with everclear) 1/2cc oral ED (first 3 weeks).
    test cyp 1/2cc every week.
    deca 1/2cc every week.
    tren 1/2cc EOD (last 7 weeks of cycle).

Is it an waste of time?

All thoughts will be appreciated.

- out

PS - been lurking for a while. It's easy to pick out the knowledgeable ones on this board. Thanks for the great info.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I was a medic in the army also. Now I am on an air ambulance and still love it. I have a few recommendations. That d-bol dose you are thinking of running is very high if I read it right. I would go with running no more than 50mg/day divided into a least 3 doses. You have not juiced for a while so huge doses would definately mean more sides but not neccesarily more growth. Also I would run the Test cyp 500mg/wk divided into 2 doses a week for 10-12 weeks. I would run the Deca 10-8 weeks 100mg below your test dosage. I would run it at 400mg/wk and mix it with my test cyp to cut down on injections. I personaly would save the tren for the following cycle. You have not been on for awhile so I would see how your body at 30 something reacts as compared to 20 something. Tren is a great compound but does carry quite a few sides. With the bloat you get from deca, you may not get the full benefit from the Tren, at least while you are on. I would include the tren with a Test, EQ cycle or prop. Remember your ancillaries and Pct. Good luck bro, I hope this helps.
    PS. The reason for running the test 100mg higher is so you do not develop a case of limp d--k. AKA Deca d--k

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Hey bro, I was a medic in the army also. Now I am on an air ambulance and still love it. I have a few recommendations. That d-bol dose you are thinking of running is very high if I read it right. I would go with running no more than 50mg/day divided into a least 3 doses. You have not juiced for a while so huge doses would definately mean more sides but not neccesarily more growth. Also I would run the Test cyp 500mg/wk divided into 2 doses a week for 10-12 weeks. I would run the Deca 10-8 weeks 100mg below your test dosage. I would run it at 400mg/wk and mix it with my test cyp to cut down on injections. I personaly would save the tren for the following cycle. You have not been on for awhile so I would see how your body at 30 something reacts as compared to 20 something. Tren is a great compound but does carry quite a few sides. With the bloat you get from deca, you may not get the full benefit from the Tren, at least while you are on. I would include the tren with a Test, EQ cycle or prop. Remember your ancillaries and Pct. Good luck bro, I hope this helps.
    PS. The reason for running the test 100mg higher is so you do not develop a case of limp d--k. AKA Deca d--k
    Thank you for the response.

I did do a TREN only cycle a couple of years ago.

I really really liked the stuff. Nectar of the gods... LOL..

I could easily make this gear last a couple of years. That's why I wanted to cut the dosages in half.

I don't have any PCT as of yet. I never used any PCT before so I wouldn't know how well it works for me...

Thanks.

Update...

I will be getting some anavar and winny as well.

I won't be taking all of it at once.

I have a pretty good assortment.

Not sure how I want to cycle to be spread out now.

Any help will be appreciated.

What would you suggest for this cycle?

I have all the above gear.

Deca , dbol , test cyp, anavar , tren , and winny.

I have arimidex for the sides.

Haven't secured any PCT as of yet, but will before starting the cycle.

Thanks.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    PCT is needed 4 sure. Anyone will tell u that. Good luck on ur cycles tho!

Bueller???

Anyone???

There has to be someone here with some helpful info.

TTT!

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    so this will be your wat?1st or 2nd cycle mate?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    so this will be your wat?1st or 2nd cycle mate?
    Booz -

Sorry for the late reply.

Back when I was still in the military I did a couple of cycles sustanon and deca .

When I was in college and playing ball I did a couple of Test only cycles.

A year and a half ago I did my first tren cycle - I loved the stuff - nectar of the gods I called it. I hardly had any sides except for night sweats and feeling freaking pumped all the time.

In my first post I said the Dbol was 200 mg/ml - that was obviously a typo. It's 20 mgs/ml.

I think I'm going to leave the Tren out of this cycle and go with the Winny. This is my first time with Winny so I want to see how it goes.

So:

3 weeks Dbol @ 20 ~ 40 mgs a day.
    12 weeks Test Cyp 200 mgs.
    10 weeks Deca 200 mgs(i love the stuff for my joints).
    Last 7 weeks Winny.

Taking Arimidex EOD .2cc (stuff is pretty strong).

All my stuff is american pharm grade.

I could up some of the dosage strength, but I would like to do a little less. This is the first time I've done a stack this big.

I would like some size gain. I'm more interested in strength and speed.

I also have Anavar . I'm planning on keeping the anavar and tren for my next cycle.

Thanks for the reply!

I should probably tell you my training history.

I've been lifting since the age of 15. I played high school ball, football, soccer, and ran track. In college I played football and soccer.

In the military I did some pretty intense training. I started dabbling with gear during that time because of the training involved in my military work.

I've always been lucky with the strength. When I was 15 I could bench about 250 lbs @ 140 lbs body weight.

Naturally - without using any gear my bench got to 315 lbs for a few reps. Body weight of 160ish lbs.

After my two cycles of sustanon and deca my bench jumped to 415 lbs. Gear seemed to really like me since my weight went from 160 ish to about 195ish. At that weight I was pretty strong, but I didn't like my mobility. I noticed more wear and tear injuries.

I would like to put on about 5 - 10 lbs of solid, dense muscle. Agility and power more than pure bulk.

What if I were to cut the above dosages in half? I would like to keep the sides and toxicity levels down.

Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by SpecOps; 02-17-2006 at 12:47 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    just out of curiosity with all the engeries do you stay on vicodin

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    just out of curiosity with all the engeries do you stay on vicodin
    I don't use any pain meds.

I was addicted to Percocet back in the day when the injury first happened and the following year. I just quit cold turkey.

I still feel pain, especially after playing sports or running. It's relative though. Just gotta suck it up and carry on.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    3 weeks Dbol @ 20 ~ 40 mgs a day.
    12 weeks Test Cyp 200 mgs.
    10 weeks Deca 200 mgs(i love the stuff for my joints).
    Last 7 weeks Winny.

personally due that you have run a few cycles i would run it like this!!
    1-4 40mg dbol ed
    1-12 4-600mg cyp
    1-11 400mg deca
    11-15 50mg winny ed
    the doses have been upped due that you have run several courses in the past and imo what you were thinkin on runnin is lower than i would give a novice!
    make sure you have nolva and watever else you think you may need just in case of gyno/b6 for any prolactin issues you may get from the deca.and make sure you have your pct ready to start the day afterv the last winstrol !

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    SpecOps..

You said that you have used sustanon 250, Did you get it in Mexico? If so and dont mind, what state? If not what type of Mexican gear would you recommend? Thanks

mindongoal -

Yes - the sus250 was obtained in Mexico. I used to be somewhere near the mexican border back in the day.

Booz -

I think I'm going to change it up like this:

1-4 40mg dbol ed
    1-12 4-600mg cyp
    1-11 400mg deca
    11-15 100mg TREN eod

I really like tren.

I have an AI - Arimidex that should help combat bloat and any gyno issues (estrogen AND progesterone gyno).

I don't have any PCT yet, but I'm thinking of running some HCG during the cycle - I'm just not sure if I can get any at this time. If not, I plan on getting some liquid nolva/clomid from one of these research companies and run that PCT plan.

Comments?

Thread Information