Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder is offline Member

Crazy sex drive on Anadrol.

Well i'm just past 3 weeks, up 22lbs. I had no idea i was going to be this horny, i feel arroused pretty much all day every single day. I gotta say, my right arm is going to be around 2 inches bigger then my left by the end of this cycle. Even straight after i blow my load, i am still freakin horny. I'm pretty sure the Test C has not kicked in yet so the Anadrol is responsible. I wasn't anywhere near this horny on dbol . Anyone else experience the same thing?
    Ps. If you have not used Anadrol yet, i strongly advise you find yourself a girlfriend before you do!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    dont think its tha ANADROL bro,dont see how having more RBC leads to being more horny.its the test bro,it enters your system the moment you inject it,just takes a few weeks to SEE the effects

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Well i'm just past 3 weeks, up 22lbs. I had no idea i was going to be this horny, i feel arroused pretty much all day every single day. I gotta say, my right arm is going to be around 2 inches bigger then my left by the end of this cycle. Even straight after i blow my load, i am still freakin horny. I'm pretty sure the Test C has not kicked in yet so the Anadrol is responsible. I wasn't anywhere near this horny on dbol . Anyone else experience the same thing?
    Ps. If you have not used Anadrol yet, i strongly advise you find yourself a girlfriend before you do!
    ya bro. i noticed the same thing.
    hey, do me a favor. taste the anadrol and tell me if it tastes like sugar or bad medicine. next time u take it just bite a little piece off and swirl it around with your tongue. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    dont think its tha ANADROL bro,dont see how having more RBC leads to being more horny.its the test bro,it enters your system the moment you inject it,just takes a few weeks to SEE the effects
    bro, u have to be joking. i am 100% sure that drol makes you horny.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    ya bro. i noticed the same thing.
    hey, do me a favor. taste the anadrol and tell me if it tastes like sugar or bad medicine. next time u take it just bite a little piece off and swirl it around with your tongue. thanks.
    Mine are in capsule form, i will open one and taste the powder inside for you next time i take one. Why do you want me to do it anyway?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    been using it for off and on for 18yrs...never experienced that,then again im always horny

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    been using it for off and on for 18yrs...never experienced that,then again im always horny
    I guess everyone responds differently to different drugs. I am always horny naturally aswell, but this $hit is absurd.

thats true.
    i want to know what it tastes like because the last 4 times i had differents brands and they always taste different. the strongest drols i ever had taste like sugar. go figure.
    thanks bro.

Spyder is offline Member
    thats true.
    i want to know what it tastes like because the last 4 times i had differents brands and they always taste different. the strongest drols i ever had taste like sugar. go figure.
    thanks bro.
    Will do bro. So you have used drol 4 times. Do you find that the effects are weaker each time you use it? Or does it remain the same if you just up the dosage?

Will do bro. So you have used drol 4 times. Do you find that the effects are weaker each time you use it? Or does it remain the same if you just up the dosage?
    i dont even need to up the dose. the last batch i had was crazy. liver enzymes went through the roof.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    actually test kicks in right away regardless of the ester.. it just takes longer for your blood levels to reach peak and level out.

i gurantee you its the test making u horny.

have u ran test alone before

how many cycleshave you had?

usually if u take abombs of dbols by them selves u will a suppression of sex drive.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    actually test kicks in right away regardless of the ester.. it just takes longer for your blood levels to reach peak and level out.

i gurantee you its the test making u horny.

have u ran test alone before

how many cycleshave you had?

usually if u take abombs of dbols by them selves u will a suppression of sex drive.
    This is my 2nd cycle, last one was dbol / test e, and i did not experience anywhere near the same sex drive as this cycle, it basically started by the end of week 2. I also bought both cycles from the same dealer.

Spyder is offline Member
    thats true.
    thanks bro.
    It tastes bitter, very bitter.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    medicine like? or sugary bitter.....

We are both curious, right Juice? lol

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    I just finished up my 4 weeks of my drol to start my cycle but while I was on the drol I couldnt get it hard if the girl in my avatar was sitting on it. Now after a week off, the test is got me in permawood state! I love test!!

yeah, I agree there bro, test is great!!

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    I just finished up my 4 weeks of my drol to start my cycle but while I was on the drol I couldnt get it hard if the girl in my avatar was sitting on it. Now after a week off, the test is got me in permawood state! I love test!!
    Did you gain any more weight since you came off the Anadrol ?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    what doses are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    We are both curious, right Juice? lol
    very. and thanks for checking spyder.
    i have concluded that the taste depends on what the drug is cut with and what is used to hold the pills together.

extreme22 is offline Associate Member
    all this talking about getting horny is getting my bitch all ****ed up, but like she would say, What does the chinese guy say? Umm, he says, pull down your pants. Spank your monkey.
    Terminator1 my bitch say sweet pic its making her all wet lol well i know what i need to do. Spyder its the test man my last cycle of test i was all ****ed up horny as a mother f ucker ever girl i saw i wanted to **** my girl would hit me up side the head, and all i said is i just want there pussy lol
    but keep jerken or go and get laid bro its is only going to get worse

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme22
    all this talking about getting horny is getting my bitch all ****ed up, but like she would say, What does the chinese guy say? Umm, he says, pull down your pants. Spank your monkey.
    Terminator1 my bitch say sweet pic its making her all wet lol well i know what i need to do. Spyder its the test man my last cycle of test i was all ****ed up horny as a mother f ucker ever girl i saw i wanted to **** my girl would hit me up side the head, and all i said is i just want there pussy lol
    but keep jerken or go and get laid bro its is only going to get worse

Yeah it's probably the Test, but i have two reasons that led me to assume Anadrol was responsible. Firstly, this did not happen this early in my last(being my first) cycle and it did not get this bad. Last cycle consisted of dbol and test e, this cycle consists of drol and test c so basically the only big change is the drol. I believe it's the test c, and the way my is body reacting to it in a different manner then it had with the test e.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    and the problem with more sex drive is...????? its a good thing, enjoy!

jont1974 is offline New Member
    If your sex drive has gone that high, then what has happened to me. I’ve been taking Decca off and on for the past two year’s. at first my sex drive went really high, I couldn’t leave my girl alone, now I can only have sex once a week and when I do I don’t really want it, so what is going on, can any 1 help me?

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jont1974
    If your sex drive has gone that high, then what has happened to me. I’ve been taking Decca off and on for the past two year’s. at first my sex drive went really high, I couldn’t leave my girl alone, now I can only have sex once a week and when I do I don’t really want it, so what is going on, can any 1 help me?
    Did you use Deca by itself?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    definitley the test bro.. im getting constant wood since my first week on sust250, 9 weeks into my 12wk cycle & im still getting horned up.. it doesn't stop...

Quote Originally Posted by jont1974
    did you use test and do PCT? i bet you didn't

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

just

hahahahahaha...........................

take care of you !

hahahahagood idea

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    just

hahahahahaha...........................

take care of you !
    hahahahha ..i think i'm going to have to start lifting heavier weights with my left arm to compensate.

hahahahha ..i think i'm going to have to start lifting heavier weights with my left arm to compensate.
    TOO much information here... lol

Spyder is offline Member
    TOO much information here... lol

extreme22 is offline Associate Member
    someone call the doc hes going to explode maybe Spyder u can let ur dick do the heavy lifting for you lol

actually I think someone might be using it right now to pry open a manhole cover on the street somewhere...

actually I think someone might be using it right now to pry open a manhole cover on the street somewhere...
    its probably hard enough.

Did you gain any more weight since you came off the Anadrol?
    Sorry
    Last edited by Terminator1; 02-17-2006 at 02:24 PM.

Sorry
    Last edited by Terminator1; 02-17-2006 at 02:23 PM.

Wtf?
    Last edited by Terminator1; 02-17-2006 at 02:25 PM.

Did you gain any more weight since you came off the Anadrol?
    No I lost 6 pounds so far! And I ran 50 ED od the Drol and also added 1000mg Cyp and 100 EOD of Prop all of this for 8 weeks!!

would someone repost and enlarge terminators avatar? I gotta see that bigger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information