BigJames is offline Senior Member

Lowering Raised Blood Pressure...

Is there a supplement I can take to lower my blood pressure while "on". I did a couple of searches, but I cannot find what I am looking for...I guess I am hoping that there is an OTC product that will help control it.

Thanks

BigJ

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    diet low in sodium and proper anti-estrogens can be key

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Celery Seed Extract works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Celery Seed Extract works great.

You can get this from a health food / vitamin store? I am on Test Cyp at 500mg/wk and taking Nolva at 10mg ED and Letro at 1mg MWF right now. I just started noticing a feeling of pressure in my head yesterday (Feb 16). My first shot was Feb 12 and second was Feb 15. I will try to cut down sodium some more and grab the celery seed extract...

Thanks,

BigJ

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    garlic helps to lower blood pressure!!odorless tabs!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    You can get this from a health food / vitamin store? I am on Test Cyp at 500mg/wk and taking Nolva at 10mg ED and Letro at 1mg MWF right now. I just started noticing a feeling of pressure in my head yesterday (Feb 16). My first shot was Feb 12 and second was Feb 15. I will try to cut down sodium some more and grab the celery seed extract...

Thanks,

BigJ
    Sell it just about any where. Its really great stuff I notice a reduction within 1-2 days.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    At what dosage Giantz?

Bob's big boy is offline Banned
    I'm a fan of Hawthorneberry, CoQ10 and a baby asprin before bed.

I take the Vitamine Shoppe Brand at the reccomended dosage of 4500mg per day.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Is there a supplement I can take to lower my blood pressure while "on". I did a couple of searches, but I cannot find what I am looking for...I guess I am hoping that there is an OTC product that will help control it.

Thanks

BigJ
    Biggest reason for high BP is steroids cause you to store, hold and retain all the salt you eat, causing a big build up of sodium in your body. Try at all costs not to add any salt to your diet, dont eat french fries or other salted or salty foods, do not add any salt, this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Biggest reason for high BP is steroids cause you to store, hold and retain all the salt you eat, causing a big build up of sodium in your body. Try at all costs not to add any salt to your diet, dont eat french fries or other salted or salty foods, do not add any salt, this helps.
    Well, that explains it...I had some french fries on Wednesday night...that is the culprit. Will taking the other products mentioned above help reduce it again or is this something that will pass?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Well, that explains it...I had some french fries on Wednesday night...that is the culprit. Will taking the other products mentioned above help reduce it again or is this something that will pass?
    A COUPLE OF FRENCH FRIES ISNT GONNA HURT YOU,ITS YOUR DIET OVER THE LONG RUN.
    DID YOU HAVE BP ISSUES BEFORE CYCLE?
    500MG OF TEST SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM AS LONG AS YOUR NOT EATING FAST FOOD 3 X DAY AND DRINKING COUNTLESS BOTTLES OF SODA

Well when you enter PCT you will dump that salt, if you keep salt low in your diet, eventually some will get dumped which is why we recommend drinking a couple gallons of water. Also watch water softened water, it has lots of salt in it too... also chlorinated water is salty because the chlorine comes from salt. Try drinking some kind of ozonated purified water, this helps flush some of the sodium out even if its at a reduced rate your body would normally dispose of salt. Also good way to get salt out of your body: sweat it up some at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    A COUPLE OF FRENCH FRIES ISNT GONNA HURT YOU,ITS YOUR DIET OVER THE LONG RUN.
    DID YOU HAVE BP ISSUES BEFORE CYCLE?
    500MG OF TEST SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM AS LONG AS YOUR NOT EATING FAST FOOD 3 X DAY AND DRINKING COUNTLESS BOTTLES OF SODA
    I have been known to over indulge in the soda, but I stopped cold turkey about 3 weeks before my cycle started and have had a cokes with my lunch a couple of times this week. On Wednesday I had a quaterpounder from McDonalds...I do not usually eat that crap, but my wife had a craving and I caved.

Before my cycle my doc checked my BP and it was 150/85, but he assumed that the level was due to a muscular arm more than an actual problem. All my other levels: liver, kidneys, cholesterol, etc. are perfect so he thought it was likely nothing to worry about.

I have been known to over indulge in the soda, but I stopped cold turkey about 3 weeks before my cycle started and have had a cokes with my lunch a couple of times this week. On Wednesday I had a quaterpounder from McDonalds...I do not usually eat that crap, but my wife had a craving and I caved.

Before my cycle my doc checked my BP and it was 150/85, but he assumed that the level was due to a muscular arm more than an actual problem. All my other levels: liver, kidneys, cholesterol, etc. are perfect so he thought it was likely nothing to worry about.
    Well myself when I am not on cycle, I have incredibly low blood pressures. Its not unusual for me to have 108/68 type blood pressure. On cycle I am more normal like at 120/72 although when I do anadrols I have been known to show a 150/100. So far I am on tren e, fully kicked in at 4 weeks and seeing 120/72 as of a few days ago at Walmart's free stick your arm and push a button BP thing. Until I started cycling, I always had rediculously low blood pressures, the type that make you dizzy when standing up, etc, so I love being on cycle because I am more normal and no dizzy head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well myself when I am not on cycle, I have incredibly low blood pressures. Its not unusual for me to have 108/68 type blood pressure. On cycle I am more normal like at 120/72 although when I do anadrols I have been known to show a 150/100. So far I am on tren e, fully kicked in at 4 weeks and seeing 120/72 as of a few days ago at Walmart's free stick your arm and push a button BP thing. Until I started cycling, I always had rediculously low blood pressures, the type that make you dizzy when standing up, etc, so I love being on cycle because I am more normal and no dizzy head.
    Good info...thanks. I cannot use the in store BP checkers...my pipes are too big. Maybe could fit my forearm in there. I will be drinking water like a mofo from here out and I may try some of the supplements suggested above. I will also make sure I sweat like crazy at the gym...keep the seatshirt on a little longer next training session...

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Hawthorn berry is nice

Thread Information