Idlook2 is offline New Member

Cottonseed oil question...

(posting here from the lab, due to more people browsing)

I started a thread a couple of weeks back about some UGL test e that I got and was unsure on the sterility...I just recieved my .2 whatman filters and 20cc's of USP cottonseed oil (thanks AR-R ).

Question is simply this; once I filter all the test e into a sterile vial, can I just load up 2cc's of the cottonseed oil and push it through the filter to get any residual hormone out or do I need to do anything to prep the oil (sterility wise)? Is it fine to just filter it? And last but not least, will the gear be ok to use immediately? Thanks for your help in advance!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Adding 2cc's of oil will change the concentration. If it didn't I'd buy a 10cc bottle and add 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000cc of cotton seed and have enough for a life time. with that understood yes it will catch residue hormone. I use grape seed bought right off the shelf at my supermarket and all I do is heat it at 275 F for about 30min's. but I have ba already added to the mix. If your ugl used 2% ba you should be fine adding 2cc's of oil w/o probs. I don't see why you couldn't use right away. I wait 24 hrs but that's just to make sure the product doesn't crash.
    Question:
    how does adding oil change sterility?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are running it thru a .2 whatman u shld be fine.... that will cold sterilize it... adding oil will change the concentration.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idlook2
    (posting here from the lab, due to more people browsing)

I started a thread a couple of weeks back about some UGL test e that I got and was unsure on the sterility...I just recieved my .2 whatman filters and 20cc's of USP cottonseed oil (thanks AR-R ).

Question is simply this; once I filter all the test e into a sterile vial, can I just load up 2cc's of the cottonseed oil and push it through the filter to get any residual hormone out or do I need to do anything to prep the oil (sterility wise)? Is it fine to just filter it? And last but not least, will the gear be ok to use immediately? Thanks for your help in advance!
    if you serynge is 3cc or 5cc fill the serynge with air then push it through the filter you might loose max .1cc that it

Bizz

Thread Information