needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Keeping gains from ANADROL compared to DIANABOL

Iv read numerouse times anadrol = bigger gains and dbol = smaller gains but more retained in PCT...Iv also read Anadrol is for the advance BB and some people CAN keep alot of gains from drol...

How is this done ?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think that drol gains can be kept as the dbol

so why do people run drol over dbol ...
    Think about it...unless ur on all year round - arnt u better looking a little smaller whilst on but ending up with more gains in the long run...It seams silly to me if this is true to choose Drol over Dbol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Iv read numerouse times anadrol = bigger gains and dbol = smaller gains but more retained in PCT...Iv also read Anadrol is for the advance BB and some people CAN keep alot of gains from drol...

How is this done ?
    This is probably due to the amount of water retention experienced when using Anadrol, when compared to Dbol. There is usually less water retention experienced with Dbol, so less 'gains' are lost. Anadrol makes users hold a fair bit of water, so during PCT this is lost, making people think more 'gains' are lost also.

I think the actual gains from Anadrol compared to Dbol range from person to person.

ye i suppose everyone is different...
    Mg for Mg Dbol is much stronger tho...so it would make sence

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive just finished up on 4 weeks of anadrol @ 100mg ED, was using nolvadex and proviron and never noticed much water retention. went up 6 lbs none the less, and strength is great. i used it along with prop, which i have another 5 weeks left on. ive used dbol for my first course along with deca , and had good gains with it. the sides i got from drol were worse than the dbol, no acne, bloat, hairloss etc, but had no appetite and had to forcefeed even the smallest of meals down my throat. i also felt real lethargic and wiped out. with dbol i felt great, got small amounts of acne on my back, and water retention, altho i never used anti e's

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u didnt notice water rentation due 2 nolva & provirone try running it without anti e ull feel the difference anyway i am not a fan for drol

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    ive just finished up on 4 weeks of anadrol @ 100mg ED, was using nolvadex and proviron and never noticed much water retention.

Im on week 5 of 150ed, 20mg Nolvadex eod, and I havent noticed any retention either

but had no appetite and had to forcefeed even the smallest of meals down my throat. i also felt real lethargic and wiped out. with dbol i felt great, got small amounts of acne on my back, and water retention, altho i never used anti e's
    this also is the same for me... Today is gonna be my last drol, and Im gonna run Dbol for 4 weeks...The drol also didnt give me any pumps....

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You can keep all the muscle built while on either one... It is the water that you loose in the muscle cell that gives the appearence of loosing muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You can keep all the muscle built while on either one... It is the water that you loose in the muscle cell that gives the appearence of loosing muscle.
    So it would obviously be a wiser choice to run one that wont retain as much H2o then...But Then again, all depends on ones goals....

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    So it would obviously be a wiser choice to run one that wont retain as much H2o then...But Then again, all depends on ones goals....
    I think drol gets more mass and strength quicker to help during the muscle building process(intense training), but hated the headaches. Dbol , I can take that for 6 weeks or better but dont get as much off of it as the first time I used it... another words I have to take more and more every time.

so what would you be running it per week nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    so what would you be running it per week nowadays?
    70mg a day for 6 weeks. Started with, if I remember properly, 35mg 4 weeks(good gains) tried 35mg again to no avail then bumped to 50mg and went for 4 weeks tried 50mg again and had to bump to 60 for 6 weeks and last run was 70mg for a bit over 6 weeks.

Drol is quite different, I can gain on 50-100mg all day but I get headaches.

ya, I got the headaches too....Thats another reason why Im gonna go back to the Dbol ...
    On the 4th week I was at 200mg/ed with the Drol..Just doesnt seem to cut it for me anymore...

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Off topic: Meso, that avatar is killing me. I sure do miss Chappelle.
    Never run Drol, but D-bol sure got my last cycle off to a strong start. Only at 25 mgs/day.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    This is probably due to the amount of water retention experienced when using Anadrol , when compared to Dbol . There is usually less water retention experienced with Dbol, so less 'gains' are lost. Anadrol makes users hold a fair bit of water, so during PCT this is lost, making people think more 'gains' are lost also.

I think the actual gains from Anadrol compared to Dbol range from person to person.
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    no doubt bro.. 5 litres of H2o a day, for 6 weeks now, and the drol I was using went up to 200mg/ed, and I havent held an ounce of H2o...
    Hate to say it, but it musta been bunk...damn...

Thread Information