Thread: Side Effects?

livin2lift54 is offline New Member

Side Effects?

I am thinking on trying the old Prohormone Cycle of 1 Ad and 4 Ad and was wondering if it is really true that they basically have little to no side effects?

Also would like to know if it would be easier, more effective, and cheaper to just take a small dose of test E say like 250m/g a week?

I would appreciate all of the info i can get

thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by livin2lift54
    I am thinking on trying the old Prohormone Cycle of 1 Ad and 4 Ad and was wondering if it is really true that they basically have little to no side effects?

Also would like to know if it would be easier, more effective, and cheaper to just take a small dose of test E say like 250m/g a week?

I tried that stuff whan it first came out years ago.I got all the sides of anabolics,but no results.Actually my sides were worse..

A cheaper,more effective cycle would be 250 mgs of test like you stated above.

~Pinnacle~

ultra40 is offline Associate Member
    The side effects from pro hormones can be just as bad on your body as steroids , but they are not as obvious. You most likely will not see real bad acne, blading, gyconomesia (sp), and other external effects, but you have a chance of getting the same internal effects on your liver and kidneys and such.

How old are you?

20 yrs old

well see i play collage football and i run a lot obviously so what would be a good steroid choice so im not getting slow or in less foot ball shape?

anyone? please help

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    anyone? please help
    Here's the thing.Not many ppl in this particular forum use pro-hormones.Secondly,you are asking ppl to give you cycle advice when you haven't done any research on your own.It's best to read and research yourself,then come back with a cycle proposal .You'll get a greater response then

~Pinnacle~

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    I got results from Prohormones way back before I tried the real stuff. The results on Prohormones were over a couple years, where the same gains on gear were over a few weeks. So do prohormones "work", yeah sort of, but there is no comparison. I did not have any sides on Prohomones, where I have had on gear, The word "sides" is sort of nebulious though, Nipples sometiimes get hard & ichy, but no gyno so far, get mildly naucious at times. Point being, everyone often has mild "sides", but typically no big deal.

I agree with the other bro though, do your homework before you even consider taking test. You have to plan a cycle carefully,You need to know about alot, including proper PCT.

i play college football too bro, you play D1?

You can give them a shot since u know your gonna be tested for juice most likely and as long as u play it right then the sides wont be too harsh, but the gains might not be too well.

I took 1AD and loved it and did not experince many sides other than it was alot harder to "get it up" for my girl.

no i have done research but if u can find lititure that says anything about a certain drug being strictly for football then you find it cause its not there

ya i play for UCF but need a lil boost from where i am and i believe that it will open up oppertunities for me so thats why im asking the so called pros of steroids

linebacker?

strong safety but pretty much am a linebacker with a lil more area to roam lol

i play SEC and i know they test but guys can still get away with it....

ya im not to worried about being tested I just want to make the right choice and try to get the maximum potential out of what im taking

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultra40
    i play college football too bro, you play D1?

You can give them a shot since u know your gonna be tested for juice most likely and as long as u play it right then the sides wont be too harsh, but the gains might not be too well.

I took 1AD and loved it and did not experince many sides other than it was alot harder to "get it up" for my girl.
    I would be concerned about having Prohormones in my system if I were getting tested, a lot of them cause a positive indication on a steriod test. And they are now, after all, just as illegal under the same laws as gear.

Are banned prohormones as harmful as true steroids ?

And do u need a real pct like nolva or clomid or can you just use 6 oxo

bump

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Are banned prohormones as harmful as true steroids ?

And do u need a real pct like nolva or clomid or can you just use 6 oxo
    I used transdermal 4AD when it was legal. 1g ED is equivalent to 50mg ED of Test Prop. It will shut you down. Run a PCT with nolva and clomid.

Warning. 4AD is not cheap.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    4AD is not garbage, as many would lead you to believe.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned

I would appreciate all of the info i can get

thanks
    i personally hate 1ad, tried it twice and never got past the 2 1/2 week mark, the neg sides simply outweighed the postive sides. I was waking up with headaches even with the thornberry and never put on any weight, the 4diol though i loved the one time i tried it and had a good response to nordiol as well.

Thread Information