Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Superdrol diary.

I completed my 6 week cycle. I had 20, 30, and 20 mgs for three 2 week intervals, respectively. I gained 15 pounds, most of which appears solid (at least eyeballing it. I had a nice solid dry look like advertised. After being off for over a week I have no weight loss although I was looking bloated and wet. I upped my nolva to 60mgs to deal with this. My strenth gains haven't changed yet.

The ad talked about being somatically clean. That's not been the case. The sides were bad. I felt really fatigued all the way through. As expected, my liver values went up and I'm going to find out how much friday. I'll keep you posted.

biglegs is offline New Member
    What is your history? Stats? Is this your first cycle, second cycle or 100th cycle? What is your eating, body weight, sex drive and general well being like on this cycle? You see, it is important to know what you are doing and where you have been before people can start to give you some advise.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Biglegs, what the hell are you talking about? He was giving us a journey of his experience. He was not asking for any advice. I am not flaming you, it was just funny.

Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Biglegs, what the hell are you talking about? He was giving us a journey of his experience. He was not asking for any advice. I am not flaming you, it was just funny.

History was in my profile. When I was 18 I did Dbal and deca . I'm 37 now and in the last three years I've done OTC stuff - m1t and now superdrol. So my experience is limited. I now weight 215 at 5'7".5. bf = ? it's up there. Libido = improved on superdrol. General sense of well being poor. I was too tired. I hope that helps you. Now I'm taking pct as Nolva at 60mgs daily. I'm going down to 40mgs in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by biglegs
    What is your history? Stats? Is this your first cycle, second cycle or 100th cycle? What is your eating, body weight, sex drive and general well being like on this cycle? You see, it is important to know what you are doing and where you have been before people can start to give you some advise.

Thread Information