Thread: suss 250 cycles

ssb
    ssb is offline New Member

suss 250 cycles

I really need info on suss 250 cycle. Its my first time on any type of roids and need to how much to take and how many times a week to take it. Should i do a course for twelve weeks or is that to long?

omnipotent is offline Banned
    go for a single ester like enth or cyp .. sust isnt the best choice for first cycle . and 12 weeks is fine .

ssb
    I already have the gear. Would you say not to use it?

Natron-Killer20 is offline Junior Member
    no its fine bro, go for it, you wont regret it

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I prefer a single ester as well but if you have the Sust thats A ok. How many amps do you have?

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Yes use it if you already have it. 12 weeks 250 x2 each week monday and wedsday shots. Alot of people including me will agree sust is not suggested as a first cycle as you will feel a little more wacked out becouse of blood levels the first time.. a single ester is suggested. BUT sust will work fine.. if this is your first cycle just make sure you avoid salt.. sugar, grease and intake enough cals and protine.. and work your ass off in the gym. If you do all of this 25-35lbs in 12 weeks isnt uncommon.. just remeber you will loose 20-50% of that depending on your bloat. But in the end you will be much bigger then when you started. Also you need to get yourself something for PCT and to counter if you get gyno. Nolvadex is a very good multi use drug for this. i wouldnt start the cycle without it. Peronaly i have never had any gyno issues with anything i injected. I always get sensetive with Dbol and other orals. but thats just me.

Good luck mate!

ssb
    I have enough to last twelve weeks. My trainer was telling me take 1ml a week all in one shot but it didnt sound right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb
    I have enough to last twelve weeks. My trainer was telling me take 1ml a week all in one shot but it didnt sound right to me.

That's why you came here.

When you say enough to last 12 weeks exactly how much do you have?

ssb
    I have a total of 12ml. 12 individual vials.

I"m assuming 12 1mL amps correct? 250mg/mL? That will only give you 250mgs of Test for 12 weeks. Kind of a low dose, can you get any more?

ssb
    Yea thats correct. I can get more if i need to. How much do you recomend?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea thats correct. I can get more if i need to. How much do you recomend?
    At least another 12 amps so you can run it at 500mg/week. However, you don't want to shoot 1ml a week and be done with it. Some like to shoot it EOD, either 1/2ml or 1ml, depending on the dose you want to run, so their blood levels stay more consistent, as sust 250 has a prop and a phenylprop ester. Others don't mind shooting 1ml twice a week, similar to the schedule of enanthate or cyp, every 3rd day, and report minimal sides. I prefer to stay with the former method as opposed to the ladder, but that's the method that's worked well for me with little to no sides.

ssb
    So shooting it 1/2ml twice a week isnt the answer? It obviously sounds like its too low a dosage. Im starting to be convinced that my supplier doesnt know as much as he thinks he does.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    So shooting it 1/2ml twice a week isnt the answer? It obviously sounds like its too low a dosage. Im starting to be convinced that my supplier doesnt know as much as he thinks he does.
    Not at all bro, it's too low a dose. 250mg weekly??? Go with 1/2ml EOD or 1ml E3D (every third day) at the least.

ssb
    Damn it i payed good money for it to under the impression that it was all i needed. Is there any explination to why my supplier takes it only 1ml a week and gained so much size? and is still on it now and still getting bigger?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Damn it i payed good money for it to under the impression that it was all i needed. Is there any explination to why my supplier takes it only 1ml a week and gained so much size? and is still on it now and still getting bigger?
    It is possible to get bigger on lower doses, there are many threads started by experienced people on just this topic. Your supplier is obviously one of the lucky ones, maybe he has good genetics and would get big on anything. You can try 250mg a week, but its a risk you have to be prepared to take that it wont do that much for you

ssb
    Excellent, thanks heaps for all the info guys much much clearer now.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    SSB you can do just fine with what you have shoot mondays with it. weight yourself before hand then after your done. 25-35 lbs is possible. A guy a know just started his first cycle.. i told him to get test enth only for 12 weeks. He is in week 3 and has gained 16 lbs. This cycle is a magic one.. the first cycle is crazy,, you gain rediculas weight.

Thread Information