noret is offline New Member

Acne (Veteran's Please Help)

I have been off my first cycle for about two months. Used DBol ,Test, and Deca . Gained twenty five and it looks like I will be keeping 17lbs. The acne started really bad after I was off for three weeks? How can I get rid of it? Please Help.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    WHere is the acne? if it is on your back/shoulders, get anti-bacterial dishwshing liquid and try that.. if it is on your face you can try over the counter products, but your best bet would be to go to a derm. I have found that a combination of Benzaclin and Differin work wonders.. Accutane is also very popular.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    with time it takes about 2 years. I myself am looking for a better solution! BUMP!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Nizoral shampoo would also be an idea, though, I havent found this helped that much with mine. I'm using 'Lymecline' which isnt as powerful an anti-boitic than Accutane and will see how this works. I have found that washing the area affected regularly helps.

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    what did you take for PCT???
    my last cycle i didnt take anything for pct,i didn't feel bad,and kept good gains,but i got horrible acne on my back and shoulders that started a few weeks after last shot of Sust.Now i'm not a DOC,but i think my acne was caused by my nuts taking so long to get back to normal,if i would've taken something to jumpstart my nuts i think the acne would'nt have gotten so bad.I'm pretty sure it has to do with fluctuating test levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter.S
    my last cycle i didnt take anything for pct,i didn't feel bad,and kept good gains,but i got horrible acne on my back and shoulders that started a few weeks after last shot of Sust.Now i'm not a DOC,but i think my acne was caused by my nuts taking so long to get back to normal,if i would've taken something to jumpstart my nuts i think the acne would'nt have gotten so bad.I'm pretty sure it has to do with fluctuating test levels.
    Its usually due to fluctuating hormone blood concentrations in the blood. Acne is often a problem during PCT for users, purely for this reason. It could also be a reaction to certain PCT compounds. I've seen some people report is was due to Clomid and others state it was HCG to blame. I think changing hormone levels are the primary cause IMHO.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter.S

That was my question!!!! LOL

IMproper PCT and in some peoples cases no PCT can and will lead to some bad acne. As Hunter stated acne wont be as bad is you can get natty levels up quicker..........

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Nizoral shampoo would also be an idea, though, I havent found this helped that much with mine. I'm using 'Lymecline' which isnt as powerful an anti-boitic than Accutane and will see how this works. I have found that washing the area affected regularly helps.
    do not take this as an insult but accutane is not an anti-biotic...it is a vitamin a derivative that slows down production of oil by the sebaceous glands which generally dries you out EVERYWHERE..the main target point being your areas of acne

it works wonders..i used it and loved it i would recommend it to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    do not take this as an insult but accutane is not an anti-biotic...it is a vitamin a derivative that slows down production of oil by the sebaceous glands which generally dries you out EVERYWHERE..the main target point being your areas of acne

it works wonders..i used it and loved it i would recommend it to anyone
    No offence taken. I dont have much understanding of the compound. Thanks for the information. I now know its called, Isotretinoin.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Its always suprised me when I hear about all those who get bad PC-acne, because that has never happen with me. If I use hard androgens like test and tren , the acne will come on cycle, and everything clears up in PCT. Very weird.....

omnipotent is offline Banned
    get this scrub called cetaphil .. its REALLY good .. and it softens yur skin as well .

goodluck .

noret is offline New Member
    Thanks one and all. I'll give accutane a try since the acne is on my shoulders and back. I am so glad that we have this sight and individuals willing to share their experience. I mean that seriously. Thank You, all.

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    I got a perscription for accutane and the doc said it would cost about $300 a month. your supposed to be on it 4 - 8 months.

Hard Head is offline Member
    I only get acne when my diet is off.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noret
    Thanks one and all. I'll give accutane a try since the acne is on my shoulders and back. I am so glad that we have this sight and individuals willing to share their experience. I mean that seriously. Thank You, all.
    hey bro...i got really acne for the first time in my life after my last 2 cycles which were test/dbol and the 2 cycles were back to back. also keep in mind that i'm 31yo. this was last summer. since then...only about 25% of it had cleared up.

i'm in week 5 of my current cycle now of dbol/tren /test but i also got my hands on accutane. been taking it 20mg/day since day 1 and i have to say that it has not only cleared me up 90% but no new acne either. I always had oily skin but never acne. my skin is now dry. it's amazing.

keep in mind that it has some nasty sides too...so unless you're getting a script from a doc and having him monitor you...i'd do a WHOLE lot of research before touching the stuff. if no doc...then go low dose bro.

Thread Information