pduke1234 is offline Junior Member

Thinking of doing test 250/masteron cycle

My main goal is to bulk up and lose my stomach at the same time ( dont know if its possible )just wondering if im going to get good gains or not. also i was wondering if i would need to take anything to reduce gyno.....
    and exactly how to use clomids.

Thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What are your stats and previous cycling history? Then we can get further indepth..................

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If you have a gut, masteron isn't for you Yea, stats goals and history would help too.

i did a deca cycle only and gained really good from it. did 10 cc`s over 10 weeks and gained a little over ten pounds.
    Im looking to get bigger and cut at the same time... i know i hear its not reallyu possible but im actually alrready pretty l;eaned out..i just got this lil baby gut that ive had for the past 10 years.
    Im 170 about 5-10. i thought masteron was for a ripped cut look like winstrol ? heh im very confused here.
    If anyone has any suggestions about what i might be able to mix id appriciate it. someone direct me in the right way !

im bascially looking to get bigger and to lose my stomach. thats the main thing...get really good shape. i thought deca and winstrol would be the best way to go but my guy said i couldnt do them together becuase one was oil based and the other is water. Im de****g with qv gear here.

Is qv test 250 legit?

Thread Information