josh8416 is offline Associate Member

Test/Deca final opinions

hey guys, for second cycle i want to run test E/deca . first cycle was test E only, and it was about 2 years ago. i feel im ready once again to hit a really good cycle. my ? is, during the cycle should i run Letro or the Arimidex ?? which is better for that kinda cycle? i want it for the gyno and also keeping the bloating and water DOWN! i took letro before, for gyno i have had forever, i know it drys you out pretty good, but i havent took Arimidex. no nolva for during, and i have that for the PCT with Clomid. and i know not to run letro during pct, i researched everything for the past 2 years. also i will be run b6 200mg/day for the deca. thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    hey guys, for second cycle i want to run test E/deca . first cycle was test E only, and it was about 2 years ago. i feel im ready once again to hit a really good cycle. my ? is, during the cycle should i run Letro or the Arimidex ?? which is better for that kinda cycle? i want it for the gyno and also keeping the bloating and water DOWN! i took letro before, for gyno i have had forever, i know it drys you out pretty good, but i havent took Arimidex. no nolva for during, and i have that for the PCT with Clomid. and i know not to run letro during pct, i researched everything for the past 2 years. also i will be run b6 200mg/day for the deca. thanks

what's your second cycle going to look like ?

i would run arimidex through your cycle instead of letro unless your prone to gyno then i would use letro

i got sore nipples on test only, but i ran nolva at 20mg a day and they werent sore n e more. my right nipple is kind of puffy from puberty, so of course i want to run something for gyno, thats my main concern, and bloating. so i should probably go with the letro??? and what mg a day?? i know that u have to lower the doses at the end, so it wont spike. my cycle will be:

Test E 500mg/wk 12 weeks
    Deca 300mg/wk 10 weeks
    Letro or Ar. During *Not sure on mg yet and b6 200mg/day
    PCT 4 wks- CEE, Clomid, Nolva, b6 200mg/day

*i know low doses, but i gain well of low doses. i gained almost 20 off first cycle, which was test E 250mg/wk for 10 weeks

IMO if your concerned about gyno and water retention then letro is the way ta go. Also be aware of letro rebound at the end of your cycle. I have ran letro in previous cycles and had absolutely no signs of gyno, unfortunately it also had a slight negative effect on my libido.

ya im going to go with the letro, what dose should i run it during the cycle, and sinces its a 12 week cycle, how should i run it at the end, so it wont cause any spike or whatever??? i guess my girls going to be mad, but hey i whether go without sex, then have gyno! thanks

What would be wrong with running at the dose you previously ran it at(depending on dose)?? In general, at 500mg/wk 1.25mg/ED should more than suffice. You should taper your dose toward the end of your cycle to help negate any rebound effects. There are ways around a decreased libido.

okay, ill run 1.25 ed then around week 10 ill drop the dose, every week until pct , so 3 weeks of tapering off should be straight i would think. thanks for all the help.

Thread Information