MShine is offline New Member

Am I taking Enough Test?

I am taking my first cycle of a Test blend from an UGL in Canada. The first 3 weeks felt great, sense of well being... couldnt get enough of the weights... but now I kinda feel depressed and not as pumped on my 7th week. I don't feel like attacking the weights anymore. I am taking 500mg a week. Any suggestions as to why this is happening, is this pretty normal? I am a pretty heavy boy 335lbs. Have gained about 15 -20 this past month. The heavier the man the more the dosage? Thanks members!

Mshine

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    You 335lbs and muscular no fat?

It would seem if you are then 500mg a week may not be enough.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u sure its legit...

I'm in between 25-30% bf. I am taking this cycle to add gains for powerlifting and strongman. My bench has gone up over 100lbs during this time, my lifts are general are increasing but my upperbody is gaining the most.

Mshine

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    "The heavier the man the more the dosage?"

Not in my opinion. 500mg/wk of testosteorne is alot more than someone at 120lbs is producing, its also a lot more than some one at 335lbs in producing. Gains should become evident with the correct diet.

Thanks members, is what I'm feeling normal? The lack of motivation and a little depression?

Mshine

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    You gained 20lbs in a month and your bench has gone up 100lbs and your complaining? What did u expect?

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    holy shit, u r joking right, your bench went up 100 POUNDS in 6 weeks?????

I would make really great gains when I was clean, so I expected my gains to skyrocket, I'm good at getting strong not getting bigger. I guess I shouldn't be complaining then,
    I dunno I felt like a monster the first week and now I don't feel that way thats all. But I guess it's normal. Thanks members

100lbs WOW!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I wouldn't let it get you down Mshine, maybe it's about time to wrap up the cycle and call it a big Gain! Great gains for 6-8wks. I'd run it to week 10 to see if you can get a bit more out of the cycle and then do a good solid PCT.
    Best of luck.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I started to feel a bit that way around week 5-6. But then I upped my cals, gained a bit more energy and went at 'er harder.. never looked back.....

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    your bench is up by 100 lbs? what is it now.. I doubt its very much since the only ppl I have seen gain 100 lbs in one cycle didnt start out very strong... if ur bench is say 500 I would be very surprised to see some1 gain 100 lbs on that in one cycle...

Thanks members!!! You have made me feel better that it is just time to end the cycle. Yea I went up to a 375lb bench for a double from 265 before the cycle. I was struggling with 265lb before the cycle. I guess its the nutrition as well I have increased the calories while on the cycle. Thanks again

Mshine

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a pretty good increase IMO... not impossibe but good.. maybe the fact that u r so big also helped.. U got some way to go if u wanna compete with the super HW's though.. I wish I could gain like that with 500 mg of test a week.. Ive actually expected more from cycling than I have got so far.. but then again I did bench that 375 naturally.. I got only 20 lbs increase in bench with 700 of test + 400 deca a week.. Im jealous

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I started to feel a bit that way around week 5-6. But then I upped my cals, gained a bit more energy and went at 'er harder.. never looked back.....
    yesss,you have it!!
    when i hit a plateau whilst on i will up the cals significantly and will start to grow again,if not then i would follow IBDmfkr and wrap the cycle up!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yesss,you have it!!
    when i hit a plateau whilst on i will up the cals significantly and will start to grow again,if not then i would follow IBDmfkr and wrap the cycle up!

exactly, bro!!

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test blend needs frequent injections to keep levels steady. How many weekly injections? Maybe rollercoaster test levels are causing depression and lethargy. Just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yesss,you have it!!
    SHBG buildup also significatly reduces gains after 5-6 weeks. So, reduce it using a compound with a high binding affinity to SHBG and this problem can be reduced or even overcome. Proviron has a high binding affinity to SHBG and would fit perfectly here. Anavar and Winstrol will also have this action, though, not as effective as Proviron. A DHT-Derivative would be effective at this role IMO.

So would starting proviron at week 6 on a Test cycle be helpful with gains or would it be better to run it from the beginning I wonder.? hmm

This is the blend I am taking currently. From a UGL in Canada per cc.

Test Cyp - 125mg
    Test Prop - 75mg
    Test E - 50mg

I am doing Monday and Thursday shots 1cc 2x a week, It is supposed to be a time release because of the different half lives and be similar to a Sustanon blend. What do you members think about it?

Mshine

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    So would starting proviron at week 6 on a Test cycle be helpful with gains or would it be better to run it from the beginning I wonder.? hmm
    I recall 'Shortie' who knew his sh*t stating that he introduced a DHT-Derivative at week 5-6 or something. He stated this is due to SHBG build up. It was posted in the thread by Pinnacle starting, "Post your cycle/theory/hypothesis".

I'd take a guess and say its built up. The more testosterone the more SHBG, right?

I'd shoot 1cc EOD personally to take advantage of the Prop. That would put you at about 750mg wkly. That's the disadvantage using a blend, if you aren't willing/needing to run a higher dosage then it's hard to take advantage of the shorter ester.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I recall 'Shortie' who knew his sh*t stating that he introduced a DHT-Derivative at week 5-6 or something. He stated this is due to SHBG build up. It was posted in the thread by Pinnacle starting, "Post your cycle/theory/hypothesis".

I'd take a guess and say its built up. The more testosterone the more SHBG, right?
    Makes sense Swifto, I also remember that thread. Lot's of useful info in that one. I'll pull it up and look into it. Thx bro.

Makes sense Swifto, I also remember that thread. Lot's of useful info in that one. I'll pull it up and look into it. Thx bro.
    Not a problem.

I'd shoot 1cc EOD personally to take advantage of the Prop. That would put you at about 750mg wkly. That's the disadvantage using a blend, if you aren't willing/needing to run a higher dosage then it's hard to take advantage of the shorter ester.

Thanks IBdmfkr! I will be using the same blend for my next cycle so... I will shoot EOD.

Mshine

Thread Information