mmillett24 is offline New Member

New to this had an important ??? about sus and how to take it

I took 2cc's of sus in the left glut and three days later its still little sore is this normal?? Is 2cc's too much to take ot one time? Should I just take one more often? ANd is this gear real? Its sus from organon Pakistan.Pics are littlle blurry from camer phone best i could do. Thanks so much for all ur help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to this had an  important ??? about sus and how to take it-juice.jpg   New to this had an  important ??? about sus and how to take it-box.jpg  

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Looks real, go to the steroid pic forum to check it though more people will respond there then in here. as far as dosage. sus is best with eod shots or etd...thats every other day or every third day. If every other day then you would do half a mL each shot/mon/wed/fri/sun/tues/thurs/sat etc... and if your doing every third day then youd do 1ml...1ml mon/1ml thurs/1ml sun etc..

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Is this your first go? If it is I would run the Sus EOD to take advantage of the fast acting Ester attached to it. This way you will also keep your Blood levels stable too.

Thread Information