Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    the viking is offline New Member

question about d-bol

hey, im 20 years old, im pretty recently started to train , i started like 6 months ago, but thats not weigths, i train boxing, so i was wondering if danabol ds would help me out anny? i train weigths like 2 times a week and boxing 3 times, do u think this will have anny effect for me? and also could annyone give me some advice how to use it? is it enuff to just drink 4 liters a day so i dont dehydrate? thats what my friend who i baugth em from told me, but i read some about it and, yea id like reply from somone who knows what they are talking about.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I find this to be a simple question if you have to ask..... your def not ready...... I would concentrate on getting some more experience and knowledge about the basics of training, nutrition and the human body in general... In whatever aspect be it bodybuilding or boxing... before turning to any AS's...

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I agree there, how could you buy something that you know very little about?

CD

hey bro, aside from the fact which the other memebers listed above I also box and dbol is defentely not a good choice. We want to get quicker and leaner as boxers and dbol will get you stronger but you will loose quickness and athletism. I know some guys who I train with take Winstrol to harden up and gain some quickness. How serious are you into your boxing. Do you plan on competing?

well i dont know verry little about it, i know what it does, i read about the side efects and stuff but, id rather just get advice from somone who used it, and know how it works, and yea mabey i am not ready to use it, thats why i asked, to get some imputs, but i wanna grow in strenght and weigth fast, and i hear this is good stuff for doing that, i wanna look good for the summer

well i havent thougth about competing yet, but how much speed can i lose from 6 weeks of dbol ? im not verry big atm, im actually skinny, so i wanna grow up some, so i atleast look dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by the viking
    well i havent thougth about competing yet, but how much speed can i lose from 6 weeks of dbol? im not verry big atm, im actually skinny, so i wanna grow up some, so i atleast look dangerous
    so at least you look dangerous???

your kidding right..

your defentley not ready kid, AAS aren't a game and I think your previous post just re-assures me of that. Garunteed you would screw it up. Sorry, but I have to be honest.

GL either way

jagdpanther is offline Member
    bro, dbol alone is tricky.
    It is usually used to kick start a cycle. Alot of the gains from dbol can be from water because it can be heavily converted into estrogen(chick hormone).
    That means alot of the rapid weight gain will disappear once the dbol is gone. Being a boxer you will for sure feel the weight gain cardiovascularly and in your lower back while bouncing around and extending those jabs.
    On the bright there should be some muscle gain provided you ate right, trained, but didn't over train.
    There are better choices for you out there (Look at TBOL). I've not done an oral only cycle so I'm not sure what kind of PCT you'll need but that is something else you will need to plan if you wish to retain some of your gains.

Well if youre looking to get bigger i cant imagine you can gain much training with weights only 2x per wk...

CD

well like i said i havent been in the game to long, and outa what i heard, x3 boxing classes and x2 weigths isnt a bad amount of training for a week, i do em all on different days, so i dont get much rest, witch is probly bad in the start, so u guys suggest i should just get a bit bigger first and then start using em? like how long do i have to train b4 i can start using em

well how am i suposed to know when i am ready?? a friend of mine just started using d-bol and he dont even train weigths, he just uses his own bodey to train, like situps/pushups and stuff

oh and also, how could i screw it up??

well how am i suposed to know when i am ready?? a friend of mine just started using d-bol and he dont even train weigths, he just uses his own bodey to train, like situps/pushups and stuff
    Geez...make the right choice man, you wouldnt follow your friend if he jumped off a high bridge would you?

CD

no i woulnt, but yea, i wanna grow and be big, so yea i understand that using the d-bol is wrong still, so what should i start with? could annyone help me out on like, how to train and what to use ?if annyone could help id apriciate it alot!
    and also, is d bol dangerous or something?

Yes, if they arent used properly steroids can be dangerous....i would seriously evaluate your diet and training and get on a set program, once you do that, the gains will start coming...i would list your supplements too..

CD

There are many variables to contemplate when planning a cycle. Everyones different.

I suggest you do what everybody else here did and do some research.

Personally I think you'd be wasting your time anyways cause your not ready. 2 days in the gym?? lol
    Last edited by axemurderer187; 03-23-2007 at 07:12 PM.

ok im
    187 pounds
    im 6'10

what else do u need?

no thats not what i ment, im new 2 the game as in: 2= to, as in im new to the game, i have been training for like 6 months now

ok im
    187 pounds
    im 6'10

what else do u need?
    Shit man, youre gonna need to plan it all out, the most important variable is that youre gonna need to be at the dinnertable several times a day...

CD

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Shit man, youre gonna need to plan it all out, the most important variable is that youre gonna need to be at the dinnertable several times a day...

CD

somebody get this guy to read the stickies at the top of the page!!

somebody get this guy to read the stickies at the top of the page!!
    Good plan...

u mean i weigh to low?

u mean i weigh to low?
    Bingo...yea man, im not ripping on you, hell i started out weak too, but u gotta start somewhere ya know, you really gotta eat and eat some more...with your stats theres plenty of room for natural growth it all depends on your focus on it.

CD

well like id like help and i apriciate u replying, just for jumping to it, looking like you would be the goal, and i actually gained some weigth lately, since i dint start gaining weigth untill i was like 19 since, b4 that i could eat n eat n eat and not gain a pound, also i just started getting replyes from ppl that havent seen me in a while

yea man you just need to eat and follow a strict program so you get all your macro nutrients in

CD

ok ill start on getting myself a good diet and a good cycle, thanks guys for the imput

good deal man, not a prob

wait a year or 2 and ill look like you thats my goal

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    You want a reply off somebody who knows what they are talking about yet your a very poor speller!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getdowntoit
    You want a reply off somebody who knows what they are talking about yet your a very poor speller!
    What the fvck has that got to do with anything? The guys from Norway, so I would assume English is not his first language.

getdowntoit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    What the fvck has that got to do with anything? The guys from Norway, so I would assume English is not his first language.
    Quite a lot really, he's demanding experienced knowledge with shit grammer.

Vinlander is offline Banned
    I can definitely sympathize with people who wish to put age restrictions on drug usage like alcohol, tobacco, etc. There is just a uniform immaturity when it comes to these questions about AAS that're all too common.

Vinlander is offline Banned
    NJORD: This is off topic, but are you a believer in the Gods?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinlander
    NJORD: This is off topic, but are you a believer in the Gods?
    No..

Thread Information