Nasser is offline Associate Member

Moldova Anyone???

Hey all, havn't been posting too often, just too much stuff to read!!!!!!
    I am extremely impressed with what I have learned over the last few weeks, especially with the Counterfeits, I had no idea how good these Fakers are.
    Ive got a question though, I have noticed on a few ocassions someone has a Moldova Flag for his pic, can you or anyone else firmiliar with the Country fill me in on the risk for Counterfiets in Chisinau's 1000 + pharmacie's, is it even worth trying, going next week for about a month??? From what I understand Gear's not illegal in Moldova, but I do not know what customs will do.......Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a Bunch
    Last edited by Nasser; 03-01-2006 at 10:31 PM.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Thread moved...

amadeus is offline New Member
    Steroids are not illegal in Moldova. You can use them and there are legit sources in Moldova. What are you interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus
    Steroids are not illegal in Moldova. You can use them and there are legit sources in Moldova. What are you interested in?
    Ideally I would like to get a couple of 10ml's Test E's and Deca 's, ampules probably wouldn't be a good idea, I don't know if the baggage scanner at the airport in Chisinau would see this and red flag me or would they not even care because it's not illegal???
    As far as Sources.........Pharmacie's or..... not that easy, or reliable???

I Appreciate your info man, Thanks!

Does anyone know if it is the same in Romania??? Also going there for a few days.
    Last edited by Nasser; 03-02-2006 at 09:18 PM.

The customs don't give a shit. What they could do is to try to make some money on you saying that these products are prohibited - wour reply should be that it is for personal use and this was prescribed by an American doctor...
    In Romania the situation could be more restrictive as they are accepted for integration with the EU so they have to apply European laws

As about sources - the only thing you can buy in a drugstore are omnadren (some 8 bucks per 5 vials) or the powerfull Russian metandrostenolone (dbol for 8 bucks per 100tabs). Anything esle is also available but from unofficial dealers

Very cool, thanks very much, I really appreciate the info, I guess Moldova sticks to mainly Russian or Romanian Gear and no importing of other Country's stuff.
    The Canadian exchange for the Leu is awsome so, can't go wrong with those prices.

Thanks again for the help!

Sorry for the edit, didn't know Jelfa was a polish company...
    Last edited by Nasser; 03-03-2006 at 12:17 PM.

Thread Information