Thread: pain with prop?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

pain with prop?

read a few threads about how prop hurts like a bitch. can anyone share their prop experiences? how bad it hurts? why it hurts? anything that can be done to make the pain subside quicker? im doing a cycle with the 1st 4 weeks of it will be prop(50mgs/day) and deca (300mgs/week). im not keen on the idea of becoming a human pin cushion for 4 weeks but i have come to terms with that lol.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    i've used serveral props, 1 of them hurt really bad..then i addapted to where it didnt hurt since i used it for 10 weeks...the past two have not hurt the B/A% is lower in them, although they are more prone to crashing but thats a simple fix. I think i've become accustomed to the pain it don't hurt no more I shoot everywhere from traps to calves and everywhere in between.

ok thanks man, i guess just power through the initial pain?

I have a pretty high tolerance to pain but one particular UG lab prop crippled me for a few days but that was contributed to the high concentration(200mg/ml)....others have been OK. I now brew my own painless prop at 125mg/ml.

vestax is offline Member
    I dilute mine to 50mg/CC and poke 1.5 CCs of it ED....the first 7-10 days I can hardly fvcking walk and then I get used to it. Even if you took a week off working out (which I have done before while getting used to it) it is worth it IMO.

short esters are just better if you can take the needles and injection pain

I find I recover so much faster and better when I come off, I have never crashed on a short ester but have off a long....if the pain is killing you cut it with tren which in my experience helps a lot...lots of people say cut it with EQ too or sometimes I just use any sterile oil

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    I dilute mine to 50mg/CC and poke 1.5 CCs of it ED....the first 7-10 days I can hardly fvcking walk and then I get used to it. Even if you took a week off working out (which I have done before while getting used to it) it is worth it IMO.

short esters are just better if you can take the needles and injection pain

I find I recover so much faster and better when I come off, I have never crashed on a short ester but have off a long....if the pain is killing you cut it with tren which in my experience helps a lot...lots of people say cut it with EQ too or sometimes I just use any sterile oil
    this interests me as the prop im getting is 100mg per ml and my source said it hurts and warned me. to cut it are there procedures? im guessing i draw out whatever prop i want to inject then draw out some other sterile oil im thinking .5ml's of each, switch the dulled pins with fresh ones, apirate and enjoy.... is that about right?? also would this oil from ar-r be suitable? http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=70 no problem mixing this with the prop to cut it?

vestax is offline Member
    any sterile oil should be good I like sunflower oil personally. and ya basically just dilute it so its not as painful, split it into two shots if you have to. its the actual prop hormone that killllllllls people not the BA/BB the chemist puts into it.

Right now I am on day 11 and only shoot shoulders and chest and im used to it

ok thanks a ton vestax.....cant wait for the stuff to arrive!

vestax is offline Member
    Ya I would just cut it to shit until your body gets used to it....right now I am on day 13 of my cycle and I shot yesterday with no pain.....you DO get used to it just keep that at the back of your mind...

fanatic is offline Member
    Prop has never really hurt me. Something that I think helped was rubbing/massaging the injection spot, after every shot, for about a minute.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i use Viromone prop, its totaly painless

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I use a UGL Prop.
    I shoot 100mg Prop and 75mg Tren . ED
    Its pretty much painless.
    Injected in my delts with no problem.
    The injection site hurts if you push on it but I do not notice it at all.

I was scared to use prop but this has been much better then expected.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Have anyone experienced any pain wit BD's prop??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    Have anyone experienced any pain wit BD's prop??
    I am about to start BD Prop and I had a test firing injection two weeks ago to see if it hurt. It fvcking killed and I am seriously thinking of not doing it. I did it in the glute and it too four days for the pain to subside. I would love to know what you have to do to fix that. I will be mixing it with Test E and Deca when I do it for real and I am hoping that will help somewhat

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop killed for every one of my injections on my last cycle. I though my body would adjust to it, but nope, not even on the last shot 16 weeks later... good gains though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I am about to start BD Prop and I had a test firing injection two weeks ago to see if it hurt. It fvcking killed and I am seriously thinking of not doing it. I did it in the glute and it too four days for the pain to subside. I would love to know what you have to do to fix that. I will be mixing it with Test E and Deca when I do it for real and I am hoping that will help somewhat
    But u could still workout wit the pain or is it just unbareable?
    Thanks for the info btw

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Prop killed for every one of my injections on my last cycle. I though my body would adjust to it, but nope, not even on the last shot 16 weeks later... good gains though...
    Was that BD prop or some else?

It was actually the prop in the sust I was running...

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    Qv prop hurts! i'm talking a full week of pain to lift my shoulder.. my delts don't like to take test! mixing eq/prop when the days line up (prop eod) and shooting glute.. easier to deal with. I heat the bottles in hot water before pulling anyout

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    But u could still workout wit the pain or is it just unbareable?
    Thanks for the info btw
    Well it was in the glute so I could still workout, but what scares me is the glute is a big muscle, I am thinking if its in the delts or qauds that would be pure misery

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    blah im so not lookin forward to this pain....

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    any sterile oil should be good I like sunflower oil personally. and ya basically just dilute it so its not as painful, split it into two shots if you have to. its the actual prop hormone that killllllllls people not the BA/BB the chemist puts into it.

Right now I am on day 11 and only shoot shoulders and chest and im used to it
    i have always heard the exact opposite. that it is the ba/bb that causes pain. and the hormone is test, the ester is prop so if it was the hormone every test shot would feel just like prop.

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    blah im so not lookin forward to this pain....
    ...lol
    suck it up bro... I did it for 16 weeks, twice a week...
    but thats it for me!

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    ...lol
    suck it up bro... I did it for 16 weeks, twice a week...
    but thats it for me!

Yea i'll hack it out

Wordsworth is offline New Member
    Took QV's Prop for 6 weeks 100mg EOD and it was by far the worse pain ive had with AAS. Most painful was in the quads as it was hard to even walk the next day

Thread Information