Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    suckysucky is offline Associate Member

To run on gear or not to run on gear.

Whats up everybody I have got a question. Here is the sitution. My friend is going to start a cycle in a week of test and d-bol. He struggles with his weight a little but has recently lost alot of weight by taking some clen . He is worried about looking like a "blob" due to the fact of all the eating he needs to do while on a cycle and all the water retention. He knows that test and d-bol isnt this best thing for him to do but he bought it when he was still playing football and needed to gain a little weight anyway. He doesn't play football anymore. Allright finally to the question. Would it be a probally if he runs in the mornings throughout his cycle to speed up his metabolism. I know people usually don't do any cardio while on the gear but is it really a problem? Thanx for your time everybody

chest6 is offline Banned
    People usually don't do any cardio while on gear..really?

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    People usually don't do any cardio while on gear..really?

news to me too ...

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Lots of people do cardio while on gear. The amount of water retention that he receives will depend on how clean he keeps his diet. If he is worried about putting on too much weight, why test and d bol? Is he doing it just cause he has it?

suckysucky is offline Associate Member

oo really?

I didn't think anybody did cardio while on the gear. I dunno im still learning about this stuff. Thats why I am asking questions.

Yea hes doing test and d-bol cause he spent so much money on them and it was what he needed at the time.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suckysucky
    I didn't think anybody did cardio while on the gear. I dunno im still learning about this stuff. Thats why I am asking questions.

Yea hes doing test and d-bol cause he spent so much money on them and it was what he needed at the time.
    Have your "friend" check out the
    diet forum to really get that diet
    in check. It would help a great deal.
    "He" would be surprised as to what
    a clean diet truly is..IMO

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by suckysucky
    Whats up everybody I have got a question. Here is the sitution. My friend is going to start a cycle in a week of test and d-bol. He struggles with his weight a little but has recently lost alot of weight by taking some clen. He is worried about looking like a "blob" due to the fact of all the eating he needs to do while on a cycle and all the water retention. He knows that test and d-bol isnt this best thing for him to do but he bought it when he was still playing football and needed to gain a little weight anyway. He doesn't play football anymore. Allright finally to the question. Would it be a probally if he runs in the mornings throughout his cycle to speed up his metabolism. I know people usually don't do any cardio while on the gear but is it really a problem? Thanx for your time everybody
    Have your friend sign up and ask these questions, it's imperative he take initiative as it's his life!

Either that, or you can just admit this is for you.

~SC~

Thread Information