Week 1 - 4 dbol (napoism) 25mgs/day
    Week 1 - 12 Test E (BD) 500 mgs/wk
    Week 1 - 11 EQ (BD) 400 mgs/wk
    Week 1 - 12 nolva 20mgs/day

pct 2 weeks after last shot of Test E:
    Clomid 100mgs/day
    Clen 120mcg/day
    -both for 4 weeks

Should I shoot both EQ and Test once per week or split to Mon and Thurs?? Also should they be split into separate shots or combined??

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Looks good to me. looks like you've studied your sh!t. split your shots to monday, thursdays. 1cc of each in same syringe. good luck

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Looks very good Nick and do it how Ment stated, shoot twice a week rather then once.

What are your goals?

nickd10 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Looks good to me. looks like you've studied your sh!t. split your shots to monday, thursdays. 1cc of each in same syringe. good luck
    Thanks bro...yeah this site definetely helped me out. I didnt know sh!t my first time around. Looking forward to this though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Looks very good Nick and do it how Ment stated, shoot twice a week rather then once.

What are your goals?
    Stats now:
    5'11" 185lbs about 9-10% bf

Goals:
    Gain 20lbs (keep 15)
    Like to drop to 7-8% bf (hopefully with the EQ and Clen )

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by nickd10
    Stats now:
    5'11" 185lbs about 9-10% bf

Goals:
    Gain 20lbs (keep 15)
    Like to drop to 7-8% bf (hopefully with the EQ and Clen )

What do you think?

First off nice stats.

Secondly, if you're trying to gain 20lbs. and you're 9-10% I'm assuming you are going to be a pretty high caloric diet. Its very hard to drop 2% BF when consuming a large amount of Kcals so I'd say try to concentrate on bulking and after retaining as much of that added mass then worry about the BF%. I find the people that are too concerned about combining 2 separate goals end up disappointed in the end.

First off nice stats.

Secondly, if you're trying to gain 20lbs. and you're 9-10% I'm assuming you are going to be a pretty high caloric diet. Its very hard to drop 2% BF when consuming a large amount of Kcals so I'd say try to concentrate on bulking and after retaining as much of that added mass then worry about the BF%. I find the people that are too concerned about combining 2 separate goals end up disappointed in the end.
    Definetely good point bro. I know its extremely hard to cut and bulk at the same time. My only focus on this cycle is to gain as much mass as possible, while still looking somewhat vascular. I'll look at the bf % after my PCT!

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    First off nice stats.

I couldn't have said it better.

Now with the kickstart I read some like dbol and some tbol. With my stats goals and cycle, what would be recommended??

Quote Originally Posted by nickd10
    Now with the kickstart I read some like dbol and some tbol. With my stats goals and cycle, what would be recommended??
    Vascularity seems to be an issue with this so it will depend how much water you retain with compounds like D-Bol. I have to say that when I've used d-bol in the past I dont retain too much and still remain somewhat vascular but I also eat very clean. I"m not sure you you will react, you know your body better then I do.

If you wanted a general answer T-bol will produce just as much strength (most cases) as D-bol will with little to no water retention. So for an overall answer I'd say T-bol

The first cycle I did was dbol and it didn't seem as though I retained a large amount of water, and did in fact like the results, however on this shot I think i'll try Tbol. This way i'll have experience with both and see which my body responds better to for future reference (cycles)

Thread Information