UCFTransam is offline Junior Member

Just started prop/dbol cycle

Whats up guys, figured i'd chime in here and tell you what was up.

I have started 12wks of prop eod at 150mg, 40mg of dbol capsules(once in the morning) ed.

So heres whats up. This is my first cycle, 196 pounds 6'2, was feeling great while injecting yesterday into my left quad, no pain whatsoever. Then i felt like i had a massive deadleg from the prop, which was expected- no complaining here. I woke up this morning and its like my leg got hit by a train. I know it will probably hurt for a few more days, but heres the problem.

I'm takeing dbol in the morning every day at 40mg and i know i should split it up throughout the day, but its a capsule and it would be me just measureing out alot of the powder. While in the gym though i felt like massive ass, i had a crazy back pump(dbol probably), and my whole body was sore as hell- it felt like someone beat the *$$# out of me. IS this just my body getting used to the drugs? I'm gonna give it a few more days, my biggest concern is my thigh- although everywhere i read prop hurts like a b*tch depending on the BA of the gear.

The gear is homebrew BTW.

Thanks ahead of time, just thought i'd get it out and see if anyone has suggestions.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the pain you are geting is a mixture of you using prop and your virgin muscles where you have not injected before,the muscles will get used too the injections but you will still get a little pain from the prop!
    why did you not use a longer acting ester like test enanthate or cyp?wouda cut the injects down and there would be no prop-pain.
    i do not think d-bol is necessary for a 1st cycle imo!

i love test prop

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    me too!

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    sometimes I put prop in my leg and doesn't bother me that bad, other times like 3 days ago, it hurt like a mofo, could hardly walk, still pains a bit today, what I do is if I know Im gonna work legs in a couple of days I dont shoot in the legs, i shoot in the legs after i work them, same for other body parts, work your injections around the body parts that you are working, another thing is that by injecting eod, your putting more gear in that muscle, if you have prop 100mg per ml, then you have to put 1.5 cc in that muscle to get the 150 mg, what I do is 75mg ed and rotate sites, biceps, triceps, delts, quads, glutes,more injections, but blood levels stay more stable which means better gains, pain isnt as bad either as long as you dont mind more shots, good luck.

everyday shots on a first cycle sucks though bro

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you have been taking d-bol for 12 weeks at 50mg day. Hello are you mad at your liver for something. get off the d and start a liver support.

as for the prop what can i say it's prop. the pain can come from 2 things. you could have shoot to close to a nerve. or if you work the muscle the day before the shoot that will make it painful.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I have found in my experience that quads is the worst place for me to put prop. I have virtually no pain when I inject it into delts. I would also rather deal with the pain in my bi's, traps, or glutes, rather than my quads. Not to say I still don't hit them with it on occassion, but the more that I inject in them, the more that I say I won't do it again. That is with prop. anyways.

Thread Information