doittoit is offline Associate Member

Tren E experiences?

I've been on 1 gram tren E for 4 weeks along with 1 gram test E. I figure with the weight of the ester this is a little more than 100mg of tren acetate daily? I have 8 weeks left on this leading up to my contest and I have not had much sides yet(besides acne), and i was just wondering what you guys have experinced with tren E? I felt the test cyp at about week 6 last cycle, but i figured tren is much stronger and should be kicking my ass pretty soon! Am I being impatient? any comments appreciated

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Relax danielson...as i always say, Tren is the nectar of the gods......it will come grasshoppa!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1g of tren e??
    have you used this compound before at all??

i used tri-tren @150mg EOD for 6 weeks just prior to this heavier contest prep cycle and i reacted fine, that was the main reason for bumping the dosage, maybe i'm wrong and it will bite me in the ass, will see. Booz, what is your input/experiences on tren E? do u think i should drop it a little?
    Last edited by doittoit; 03-07-2006 at 03:28 PM.

imo if you have not run this form of tren before i would drop it a little mate!
    personally i would drop it to around 600mg weekly,that would work very nicely with the 1g test.
    are you gettin any sides from the tren yet,i suffer very badly from tren sides but put up with it because the gear is just too awsome to leave out!

Maybe i'll drop it to 600 for the next 3 weeks, to let it show it's true colours, than i can always up it for the last 4 weeks if needed. I realize more gear doesn't=better, but i really wanna tear it up in 8 weeks!....my vascularity is greatly improving, but its hard to tell if its from the dieting or the tren ? I'm definately a bit warmer, I've getting lean very easily, and i do get a flushed face alot.....no insomnia, never had tren cough, even with the stuff, no problems doin cardio....Booz, ive read that urine sometimes will change colour? is this true, cause i dont drink much water and my urine is fine!
    Last edited by doittoit; 03-07-2006 at 03:28 PM.

i drink 4-5 litres water ed mate,and yes my urine will sometimes go a dark sortof brownie colour,when using roids you should always try and drink as much as you can,this will help keep bloat off,bp down!
    have you not had any night sweats and insomnia yet??

i would edit the name of the ugl you have put up mate as they are not openly permitted on this forum.

sorry about the ugl posting i didn't realize........ya im gonna hit up the water hard core, lots of health benefits......no night sweats, sometimes ill just get real warm, its prolly just the beginning of things to come! i have had no trouble sleeping as of yet, knock on wood, cause i get ECA insomnia if taken too late and lets just say the next day aint fun!

Thread Information