onthecumup is offline Associate Member

users w/ winny experience only

my question is (based on experience) do users usually experience weight gain or loss on winny alone or winny stacked with other aas?

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    to me winny is more of a hardnening drug, it seems to clean up the muscles and harden them. winny alone is a bad idea and winny with another aas, depending on the type, would greatly influence the results.

well im on 500 mg test e/week and 300 mg deca week kickstarted with 30 mg dbol a day for 4 weeks. i just started my winny this week and am running for 5 weeks the reason i ask is b/c it dries out the joints and gets rid of alot of water and didnt know wether it is enough to have an effect on weight gain/loss

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    my question is (based on experience) do users usually experience weight gain or loss on winny alone or winny stacked with other aas?
    I've never put on any muscle using winny.I'm currently running slightly over 200 mgs ED right now(along with prop/masteron ) and I'm not putting on any muscle..but I'm loosing BF which is my sole intention.

~Pinnacle~

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For me diet always determines whether I am adding mass or cutting BF. Winny is traditionally used in cutting cycles and lends itself to that use well.

thats the reason im running it as well, im trying to solidify the gains ive maid so far as well as get rid of some of the excess water from the deca , ill be stopping the deca two weeks b4 i stop the test and winny. im also gonna go with about 80 mcg of clen /day during my pct which includes 20 mg nova/day as well as proper 3 week clomid PCT

MasterShake is offline Member

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    thats the reason im running it as well, im trying to solidify the gains ive maid so far
    Winny nor any other drug will solidify gains made on cycle.Your diet determines this, along with proper PCT.

~Pinnacle~

i didnt really mean to help maintain gains, what i meant by that was to solidify my body, meaning getting rid of the excess water and getting harder

MasterShake is offline Member
    I have heard mixed reviews on the 'WINNY ALONE' question. Personally, I have decided not to do winny again (alone or as a stack) because it kills my shoulder joints... I doesn't affect everyone as bad, but for me, i'll pass.

i wasnt contemplating doing a winny only cycle (however the thread was interesting) i was just wondering what people who did a winny olny cycle as opposed to stacking it saw as results. im only a week into it and my elbows are gettin bad. also do you usually get reall hard tight pumps from winny???

Thread Information