foomycoomy is offline New Member

What would u suggest?

I'm 29yr old, 5'10" 225 lb and I'm thinking about what kind of gear for my first ever cycle would be best...I have a gut which just won't go away, everywhere else isn't bad but that is my area of concern...I'm bulky and would like to cutup with least side effects as possible...What cycle, gear, organ cleansers, etc would be best for this??

Thanks

Also how much $$$ are we talking for this stuff?

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    you didnt once mention diet in your post, and thats the most important part of cutting. i think using anabolics for weight loss is a little extreme especially if you havent tried a good diet yet. even with gear your not gonna lose much weight if your eating sucks. i would post your diet up in the diet forum and get started there. gl bud

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    A clean diet and test only for
    the first would be great. I had
    great gains with test only. And
    for your first, its always good to
    go with one compound.As 4 prices,
    that cannot be discussed here.

I eat as clean as possible, tuna, steak, chicken, protiein mix drink after workouts, no white bread, whole grain breads, egg whites or instant oatmeal for breakfast with a yogurt, no soda, only water, wheat pasta etc...

yum, now im hungry. Looks
    like my diet as well, w/ a
    few shakes added in as well.

In the end, the hard work
    and dedication will pay off!
    A little cardio in the AM on
    an empty stomach helped
    me loose the belly fat.

Quote Originally Posted by foomycoomy
    I eat as clean as possible, tuna, steak, chicken, protiein mix drink after workouts, no white bread, whole grain breads, egg whites or instant oatmeal for breakfast with a yogurt, no soda, only water, wheat pasta etc...
    thats really good but it can always be better. try losing the bread and the pasta and instead try some brown rice, yams and oats. efa's wouldnt hurt either. there are some many things you could do for weight lose and they all add up. simple eca stack... i could go on and on. i cant wait to start cutting

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    thats really good but it can always be better. try losing the bread and the pasta and instead try some brown rice, yams and oats. efa's wouldnt hurt either. there are some many things you could do for weight lose and they all add up. simple eca stack... i could go on and on. i cant wait to start cutting
    He said he was having wheat pasta. Whole wheat pasta actually has a lower GI value than brown rice. It is a great alternative and can be included in a cutting diet.

-Bino

sooners04 is online now Senior Member
    Cardio!!!

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    How long you been working out for?

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    He said he was having wheat pasta. Whole wheat pasta actually has a lower GI value than brown rice. It is a great alternative and can be included in a cutting diet.

-Bino
    my bad, and yes whole wheat pasta is the only pasta i eat also.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    test with a very strict diet and cardio every morning will rid you of that fat and will still add muscle because its your first cycle.it doesnt matter how clean your diet is its all about how many calories you take in compared to how many you burn(as tom platz said you can get fat on chicken breasts and you can lose weight on ice cream)

Shredder--I've been working out for God prob 15yrs, I'm 29 starting working out in HS when I was wrestling and playing soccer and football, then I blew out my knee and it all went down hill from there...I usually workout 4 days a week, Mon -chest & tris, Tue-Legs & Bi's, Wed-off, Thur-Shoulders & lats, Fri-Back, I usually do a 30 min bike ride after 3 times a week...I've been doing Swole Cats routine for legs and bi's and they've been working out nice but still can't shake this stomache...

A buddy of mine has done a few cycle's with clen , growth, deca , clomid, etc and its rediculous how shredded he gets in so little time...Been weary of the side effects and long term effects but I'm getting very itchy to try my first cycle, I wanna see a damn 6 pack for once...Hook a brotha up!

Anything?

Quote Originally Posted by foomycoomy
    Anything?
    on the six-pack??

Its there waiting for you bro.I only had
    a4pk last year,and I was a happy camper.
    It takes alot of work,and a GOOD diet as
    already mentioned above. Hit the cardio
    in the AM,and work for it. It will come to U.
    Good luck

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    just keep in mind that 1lb of fat = 3500 calories so figure out exactly how many calories you are consuming and burning and you can get a general idea how much of fat you can burn off.

I'm going go get a metabolic study to see what heart rate I need to be at to burn fat not muscle and see where my vo2 max, threashold, etc is at...There's alot more info to the test then these two things, if ur interested in what its about do a google search for metabolic testing or metabolic cart...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    optimal heart rate for fat burning is 220- your age * .65-.70 Be aware that steroids dont burn fat, diet and cardio do. Try doing 45 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week and monitor what you eat. If you can try doing the cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach..i guarantee that gut will start to go away

Thread Information