build4life is offline Junior Member

bulking here i come

whats up guys, just started my cycle today. got it maped out to the T. really lookin forward to this one cuz i will finally reach my personal goal. the big 200 pounds. just need 15 pounds this cycle and im home free. just checkin what everyone else thinks about it.

dbol 40 mg weeks 1-4
    test ent- 400mg weeks 1-10
    deca 200mg weeks 1-10

would really like to stick with these low doses cuz my body seemed to work well on them last cycle without ne probs. and its my first time runnin deca, and i have been told i should like the results. im a nutrition major at miami university so i got my diet mapped out too. pct with a lil nolva and if need b some hcg , but i dont think at these doses i will need it. but allways open for advice. tell me what ya'll think and wish me luck

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Run the test 2 weeks longer than the decca.

i was thinking about that just uping the dose of the deca so it ran only eight weeks but i wasnt sure do to the fact it is my first time using it. and i heard deca dick is a bitch

oh ya i put it in my delt too. last cycle allways put it in my glute. think i just found a fav injection spot

Quote Originally Posted by build4life
    i was thinking about that just uping the dose of the deca so it ran only eight weeks but i wasnt sure do to the fact it is my first time using it. and i heard deca dick is a bitch
    Well, eight weeks would be the shortest you would probably want to go on the Decca. Many on here will probably tell you that you need to run it at least 10. But if it were me, I would up the dose and only run it the 8 and stick with 10 on the test.

thanks for the advice bro. what do u think about the pct. i allready got the nolva and hcg but i dont think i will need the hcg. should i save it for a later cycle? or just run it at the end just in case?

Some people run it during cycle. All personal preference. Do a search on it, it has been discussed many times on this board with varrying opinions. Read what you can and make your own educated decision.

Folsom Cellmate is offline Associate Member
    the hcg can possibly hinder some of the gains you recieve on test e and dbol on the cycle from what I have found, however everyone is different and have their own preference for pct and use of such compounds during cycles...I would advice against it and just keep the nolva on hand during your cycle, just in case gyno rears its ugly head...but like velvetlion said do your research and make your own decision...

Thread Information