Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cornhole is offline New Member

results from my experiment

i did a test prop cycle.only 25 mgs a day for 12 weeks.i put on 32lbs and after 6 months off kept it all!without any pct! im getting ready to do it again. small amounts of test bro's! all this gram a week stuff is overkill!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornhole
    i did a test prop cycle.only 25 mgs a day for 12 weeks.i put on 32lbs and after 6 months off kept it all!without any pct! !
    32 pounds of nothing but muscle in 12 weeks running 175 mgs weekly?

~Pinnacle~

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    I think your talking out your name.

hauss man is offline Member
    6 months thats a lot of stickin

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    6 months? it was a 12 week cycle and he said that he kept his gains 6 months later with no pct

sounds a little far fetched to me but ehh who cares

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    no i stayd off for 6 months after my 12 week cycle.lol getting ready to do it again.hope i get the same results!

no i stayd off for 6 months after my 12 week cycle.lol getting ready to do it again.hope i get the same results!
    Do you have pre and post cycle pictures with dates on the photos?We would all love to see the transformation.It would truly be inspirational to all of us.

THX for posting the pics in advance

i have no desire to be a pro bodybuilder.i am a profesional mma fighter.
    because of my profesion it would not be wise to post photo's of myself.i have some very identifiable tattoos on my upper body.but i can give you my stats.

6ft
    285lbs
    9% bodyfat

the reason i did not do pct was because of all the research i did on it.for example the newest studies are showing hcg to be a cause of gyno,and since it comes from womans urine they are finding out that there are some serious problems with potential diseases later on in life. test prop is only active for 3 days max.when i finished my cycle my body recoverd very quickly! and i contribute that to the small amounts.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I guess we will just have to wait and see him on tv.

Holy Sh*t, you mean to tell me I have been doing it wrong all these years!! F**k, think of the money I could've saved.

Keep it up, bro, you will be up to pro bodybuilder status by your third cycle.

ALSO no members should take this no pct advice..there is nothing wrong with low dose cycles for beginners but there IS something wrong with no pct

Cornhole-

Explain to me when men get put on HRT doses(200 mgs weekly) They don't get gains like you did on even your lower dose.In fact,the man see very little gains on HRT doses.How do you explain your phenomenal results?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Cornhole-

Explain to me when men get put on HRT doses(200 mgs weekly) They don't get gains like you did on even your lower dose.In fact,the man see very little gains on HRT doses.How do you explain your phenomenal results?
    i think the reason i got such great results is because i have a high test level naturally for my age.and from my research test prop is the only way to go because your body bounces back much quicker then if you use long acting esters like test-e.that combined with good genetics,great diet,and hard work ethic.pct is not nesecary with prop and the newest research is showing this.

i think the reason i got such great results is because i have a high test level naturally for my age.and from my research test prop is the only way to go because your body bounces back much quicker then if you use long acting esters like test-e.that combined with good genetics,great diet,and hard work ethic.pct is not nesecary with prop and the newest research is showing this.

I would like to see the new research. I guess it just doesn't make any sense to me because regardless of how long it takes the testosterone to get into your system, it is still going to aid in shutting you down.

its really disapointing to get this response from my so called bros! i am a member on many boards and have never received this type of negativity just from posting my results from a cycle.maybe i can try to hide my tattoos somehow in my pics ill try just to prove you all wrong.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    its really disapointing to get this response from my so called bros! i am a member on many boards and have never received this type of negativity just from posting my results from a cycle.maybe i can try to hide my tattoos somehow in my pics ill try just to prove you all wrong.
    somehow?
    Solution is simple.

Photoshop

~Narkissos

Never seen you on tv. What shows have you competed on?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    somehow?
    Solution is simple.

Photoshop

~Narkissos
    if your saying my photo is photo shop? go to cageofhonor.com its where i fought my first amateur fight its the same photo on the site under fighters,heavyweights.

i think the reason i got such great results is because i have a high test level naturally for my age..
    But when you are using synthetic testosterone ,your natural test output is shut down.So your naturally high test levels mean nothing while on cycle.

Can you post the study showing that using test prop..PCT isn't neccesary?I've yet to read that study..THX

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    But when you are using synthetic testosterone ,your natural test output is shut down.So your naturally high test levels mean nothing while on cycle.

Can you post the study showing that using test prop..PCT isn't neccesary?I've yet to read that study..THX

~Pinnacle~
    you can read about the hcg study on www.*****************.com

i tried to post the web site it wouldnt let me?

You misunderstood.I want to see the Prop study that says you don't need PCT after running Prop...THX

lol of course hcg is a cause of gyno it is very androgenic ..thats why you run it with nolva to combat the gyno and nolva/clomid as a pct...hcg is good for pre pct but not really a pct drug imho

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I had the same results. I can't post pics either because I am in movies. I won't say which one but it involved time travel. I gained 50 lbs. doing Winny-50mgs every two weeks....

I call BS.

alright then when we see the mma fighter that gained 32 pounds im sure you will be easily identifyable..either way we dont believe you but if this worked for you thats great news..but dont let anyone else be influenced by it

and you guys were all reading his post wrong!!! he gained 3.2 lbs and kept it ALL with no pct..sheeesh weve sure been over reacting

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    yes, im interested in reading this also...

I thought the heavywieights top out at 265#. So you are telling me that you diet down from your 285# at 9% to 265#. You must be extremely shredded. I can't think of a guy that I have seen like that in mma.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I thought the heavywieights top out at 265#. So you are telling me that you diet down from your 285# at 9% to 265#. You must be extremely shredded. I can't think of a guy that I have seen like that in mma.
    no sir you are misinformed.the ufc has a 265lb limit for heavyweights.but most smaller shows have no limit.or they will have a 265lb and over class.superheavyweights.i have fought in both classess.

this is me before my prop cycle at 265lbs.i will post an after picture as soon as i can for all the haters.
    Last edited by cornhole; 03-13-2006 at 02:57 PM.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Pinn is gonna tear this guy apart lol.

No, hes saying you could
    photoshop your head off..
    not to expose yourself.

it really is sad to be greeted this way! what do i have to do to prove my honor?i have no reason to lie?more pics?

it really is sad to be greeted this way! what do i have to do to prove my honor?i have no reason to lie?more pics?

I don't know if that is really you or not. I am leaning towards it is, because if it wasn't, you would have posted a picture of someone who's record doesn't come up 0-1-0.

My problem is that I find it extremely hard to believe that at 175mg. of cyp a week, you put on 32lbs. of muscle. No way, No how. And to say that you don't need pct for a prop. cycle, is just reckless.

Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I don't know if that is really you or not. I am leaning towards it is, because if it wasn't, you would have posted a picture of someone who's record doesn't come up 0-1-0.

My problem is that I find it extremely hard to believe that at 175mg. of cyp a week, you put on 32lbs. of muscle. No way, No how. And to say that you don't need pct for a prop. cycle, is just reckless.
    that was my amateur record.i fought one amateur fight to for ring experience.i fought chad griggs who is still an undefeated pro in arizona.i got my ass beat like a pinata,and learned from my loss and my pro record is now 7-3.

that was my amateur record.i fought one amateur fight to for ring experience.i fought chad griggs who is still an undefeated pro in arizona.i got my ass beat like a pinata,and learned from my loss and my pro record is now 7-3.

Don't get me wrong cornhole, I give anyone credit for just getting in the ring. I wasn't trying to rip on the record. Just stating that if it wasn't you, you would probably have picked someone with a better record posted on a website.

I just don't believe the cycle that you ran, and you are not 9% in that last picture.

Some are just waiting to read this study...
    Personally,Im not interested in the PICS.

from a website again nonetheless

This guy is a horrible liar. I have NEVER seen a MMA fighter in ANY event that is around 285 lbs at 9% bodyfat.

Keeping results without PCT after 6 months. Show us the research.

Show us the pics.

Till then, everyone is going to think you are a

Boricua, no need to act like that...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information