Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    manc is offline Member
    the depressed feelings when off are the worst for me,i can live with the spots,extra hair.insomnia,stomach bloat,moon head etc

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lethargy when i run high doses SO GROGGY and LAZY its so hard to move

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Oily skin,shrink balls,acne in my chest and back,..now im runing T Ent,Anadrol and Eq and i was very,very depress...but now i feel better mod.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    oh and one thing i forgot to mention.... its not a side effect as such but it really dicks me off when people say "you must be on something". Ok they are right but it still pisses me off!

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    have you run tren...........lol..............
    WHAT? has anyone bloated on tren ? Haven`t even heard of that! All I get is some small headaches that last a few minutes a day, nothing big. Living very healthy reduces bi`s significantly

Never seen much sideeffects, (but i do bloat beyond.., hate that balloon-face, and nothing stops it) but the ones who are important to keen an eye on, you can`t see. Like kolesterol, liver-values, kidneys, etc

And someone in here said they had problems with joints on winny. It is true that deca only cures the symptoms, so take a larger dose of glucosamin, that really helps me

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ........ I usually run short (6) week cycles of test/tren - get night sweats and insomnia from the tren but no cough. The main thing I get is tachycardia (rapid heart beat) and high systolic blood pressure from the test. I usually run about 123/79 when off and have hit 148/82 when on. I have since started taking hydrochlorothiazide tablets (a diuretic - 50mg/day) when on. This has kept the BP down.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    hair lose , depression , high bp , agressive

BOBBY D is offline Member
    nausea (on orals), test flu, tired, depressed.. to me bloat is a good side, i love the moon face..it makes me look like a mad man..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    nausea (on orals), test flu, tired, depressed.. to me bloat is a good side, i love the moon face..it makes me look like a mad man..hahaha
    well you obviously haven't seen what i look like on cycle. i look like I've injected test directly into my cheeks. and then used a bicycle pump to inflate it some more. and then packed loads of food into my mouth. you get the idea

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Wow..Its really cool to read about actual side effects from actual users. I am all natural and reading this makes me rethink cycling. Maybe we could make this a sticky to try and prevent people who are not ready for aas to give them something to consider, but then again most are hard headed and dont give a shyte, any way keep posting its cool to read.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Acne!

muh161 is offline Junior Member
    acne on back and shoulder, slight depression ,headaches once and a while otherwise no big deal, go with the flow

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Acne!
    Killer at 31, cant wear sleeveless shirts at the gym sucs,also hair growth, Im starting to get hair in places I dont want !

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Im on tren and just broke my hand again for the second time on this cycle. It is my first and last time trying this one. Everyone on this board even warned me against it and I did not take their good advice as I am new to AAS. Anyway, I punched the wall so hard today, a bone in my hand tore through the skin on the back of my hand. I feel like an idiot going to the doctor for breaking my hand 2 times in two months. I am so embarassed, and have never punched walls before or had a bad temper. Now I am completely out of control. I did lose a 1.7 million dollar deal today, but that is no excuse to f#*ck up my body. I am doing my best not to give AAS a bad name. I am trying to keep myself together. I mean my hand just healed and I punched a damn wall so hard today bones exploded out the back of my hand. This may be all my fault and I know I need therapy. My point is I do not think I needed therapy a few months ago before tren. Anyway, although this is therapeutic in a way, my hand hurts and I must stop typing now.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Nausia, especially when lifting heavy. Cold symptoms, increased sinus draining.

ward065 is offline Member
    whats all this stuff about tren causing you not to sleep, crapping blood?? , this extremely bad cough, and getting all nasty and angry??

if you can't sleep you can ask your doc for a prescription for something like ambien, lunesta or sonata (it can be fixed)... i've never gotten the tren cough, and never have gotten nasty........the ONLY bad thing tren gives me that i notice is the acne!

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    whats all this stuff about tren causing you not to sleep, crapping blood?? , this extremely bad cough, and getting all nasty and angry??

if you can't sleep you can ask your doc for a prescription for something like ambien, lunesta or sonata (it can be fixed)... i've never gotten the tren cough, and never have gotten nasty........the ONLY bad thing tren gives me that i notice is the acne!
    Although the sleeping pill meds may help with insomnia from what I've read on them you can become dependant on many of them so when you come off them you won't be able to sleep at all. even off cycle. just a heads up in case anyone was considering this. always read up on any additional meds you are thinking of taking

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ivrig
    WHAT? has anyone bloated on tren ? Haven`t even heard of that! All I get is some small headaches that last a few minutes a day, nothing big. Living very healthy reduces bi`s significantly

Never seen much sideeffects, (but i do bloat beyond.., hate that balloon-face, and nothing stops it) but the ones who are important to keen an eye on, you can`t see. Like kolesterol, liver-values, kidneys, etc

And someone in here said they had problems with joints on winny. It is true that deca only cures the symptoms, so take a larger dose of glucosamin, that really helps me
    did i say anything about bloat............................umm nope..........
    the insomnia and night sweats are what i was talkin about.......................
    Last edited by Booz; 03-17-2006 at 05:49 PM.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

muscle_20 is offline Member
    night sweats acne and sickness at the begining of a prop cycle

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    did i say anything about bloat............................
    the insomnia and night sweats are what i was talkin about.......................
    I've had bloat from tren before. then again i'm that prone to it that i bloat up everytime i do any kind of cycle. I've never had problems with the insomnia thing but It's probably because i'm on meds for high blood pressure and they make me drowsy anyway so i just take them an hour before bed. problem solved

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Test flu , Dbol back pains , Eating tons when bulking and dropping tons of skud missles

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    I've had bloat from tren before. then again i'm that prone to it that i bloat up everytime i do any kind of cycle. I've never had problems with the insomnia thing but It's probably because i'm on meds for high blood pressure and they make me drowsy anyway so i just take them an hour before bed. problem solved
    Ive also had bloat and my boy had serious moon face, stopped tren and moon face was gone in two days, may have been the enathat ester(tren-e).

[N1ZMO] is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Oh, did I say I do everything in slowmotion? Well, I do, I take 30 minutes to eat, 15 minutes to put on socks, and get dressed take another hour or so. I just feel like an idiot, sometimes I just stare right out in the blue and it takes 20 minutes to snap out of it. Is this common sides or am I a freak?
    Sh1t,I hope you mean thats how ou feel when off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by [N1ZMO]
    Sh1t,I hope you mean thats how ou feel when off cycle
    maybe he got mixed up between test and LSD. apparently they are very similar

[N1ZMO] is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    maybe he got mixed up between test and LSD. apparently they are very similar
    Haha true.Or some serious sedatives

Anyone ever had to cut a cycle short due to sides getting that bad?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    worste sides I have felt is NOT FEELING ANYTHING AT ALL REALLY!

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    I Don't like smelling like oil.
    I ditto that. Also, feeling the sweat starting to pour just walking two steps is also annoying.

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    hair patches,wanting to strangle every one,then happy,then sad/d bol-deca ...

Undecided09 is offline Senior Member
    I would be interested to know what dosages everyone is taking when experiencing these side effects...Also, the details of the cycle, that would be interesting to see the correlation...Also, what should I expect from 500 mg Test E/week and 50 mg Winny every day? That is relatively low isnt it, meaning probably minimal to no sides???

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    for how long is an essential question

Nextweek is offline New Member
    Sciatica, depression (coming off), night sweats, vivid intense dreams (actually kinda cool)
    ive run dbol ,deca ,Test-E, and the usual pct's

Bacne, depression and some crazy ass dreams like nextweek said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information