Luvinit is offline Junior Member

T3 low dose ok??

If I take only 2 T3 a day for 5 weeks with tbol and low dose test e will the t3 be beneficial in fat burning at that dose, or is it to low to bother? Never used it before and I have clen for after cycle so any advice is helpful

viperbin is offline Associate Member
    test e doesnt kick in for 4-6 weeks... doing it for 5 weeks would be a waste of yer money bro

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Go no higher than 25mcg ED, if you have your diet right enough protein it can only help by incressed metabolisam.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    with my last cycle i used a very low dose of 12.5 mcg ed just as replacement.....i used tren and as this supresses the natural thyroid somewat i found it very benificial.....along with the gh......

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    with my last cycle i used a very low dose of 12.5 mcg ed just as replacement.....i used tren and as this supresses the natural thyroid somewat i found it very benificial.....along with the gh......

Some people use a replacement dose of T3 while on HGH,whether on cycle or not,how do you feel about this Booz.

goose...

Would year round use of T3 even at 12.5mcg ED without a break shut your thyroid glan down ??

Cheers

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvinit
    If I take only 2 T3 a day for 5 weeks with tbol and low dose test e will the t3 be beneficial in fat burning at that dose, or is it to low to bother? Never used it before and I have clen for after cycle so any advice is helpful
    I'm assuming that your t3 is dosed at 25mcg, correct? What is the purpose of the cycle, is it just strictly a cutter or are you trying to put on some mass?

OK well first I am running the test for at least 8-9 weeks I am just asking about the cytomel to run for 5 weeks. And I am not looking to bulk but put on quality muscle and burn off some fat while in the process and I will be doing cardio to help with that also but figured if I use 25-50 of the t3/day because yes they are in 25mcg I could further help with the fat burning but not use to much.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    Would year round use of T3 even at 12.5mcg ED without a break shut your thyroid glan down ??

Cheers
    Yes. From what I've read, that low of a dose of T3 is just enough to shut it down and not high enough to do much.

Maybe someone with more experience can shed some light on this.

Also why would you tell me not to go over 25mcg a day?? unless I break a tab in half I can't get any lower dosage. wouldn't 50mcg a day be better but still a lot lower then the maximum dosage of 100mcg/day??

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Some people use a replacement dose of T3 while on HGH,whether on cycle or not,how do you feel about this Booz.

goose...
    well as far as i am aware gh does supress your natty thyroid so a low dose would be benifitial....i am still running 12.5 mcg without gear and onlg gh at 5iu...............

but booz I am not using Gh so not sure why your telling my about it?? I am going to use oral-t and test-e

but booz I am not using Gh so not sure why your telling my about it?? I am going to use oral-t and test-e
    if you read my quote i was answerin goose...........
    as far as i am aware you can run t3 with the use of testosterone as the test will stop the t3 from eating your muscles as well as fat..............do your research on the subject tho you do not want to take too much...................

I am asking about a product I haven't used (t3) and I get told not to go over 25mcg and then that 25 is not enough to do anything but shut you down and then my thread gets hyjacked and then I am told to do my research?? That's great!! I am so glad I came here to try to get advice on a forum, for advice on just such things and have received so much GREAT ADVICE!!!

I am asking about a product I haven't used (t3) and I get told not to go over 25mcg and then that 25 is not enough to do anything but shut you down and then my thread gets hyjacked and then I am told to do my research?? That's great!! I am so glad I came here to try to get advice on a forum, for advice on just such things and have received so much GREAT ADVICE!!!
    well no one has flamed you so if you do not like it go and ask on another forum.....................................
    using compounds such as t3 i cannot tell you wat amount to take and neither can anybody else....wat works for 1 may not work for another......all we can do is advise and tell you what has worked for ourselves....t3 is not like testosterone ......just make sure you use test when you are using the t3...start off with a low dose 12.5mcg...if that is ok go to 25......if you think it is wasting away your muscle back off of it.......some people go upto 100mcg ed......i was running 12.5mcg with tren ,test,tbol,gh.....and it was working fine....others will use 100mcg...................
    cut the attidude mate or you will not last long here....................

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper

Cheers
    What about my questions guys how long could you safely in your experences use low dose of T3 12.5mcg without shutting your own production down. I ask this because I run GH year round and cycle 100mcg of T4(allot cheaper for me than T3 at present) 6 weeks on 6 off.

Thread Information