highnmighty is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex Half life?

Does anyone know?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Not sure on the half life no, but it should be taken ED, although some people do run it EOD. Sometimes tabs will come in 20mg concentration so people opt to do that dose EOD instead of splitting it in half for 10 ED.
    Does that answer your question, or do you need to know the exact half life?

-Bino

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I just read that its Elimination Half life is 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by highnmighty
    Does anyone know?

Here

Pharmacokinetic Properties:

"After oral administeration "NOLVADEX " is absorbed rapidly with maximum serum concenteration attained within 4-7 hours.Steady state concetrations (about 300ng/ml) are achieved after four weeks treatment with 40mg dialy.The drug is highly protien bound to serum albumin (>99%).Metabloism is by hydroxylation, demethylation & conjuction, giving rise to several metabolites which have a similar pharmacoogical profile to the parent compound & thus contribute to the therapeuitc effect.Excretion occurs primarily via the feaces & an elmination half-life of approximately seven days has been calculated for the drug itself, whereas that for N-desemthyltamoxfien, the principal circulating metabolite is 14 days."

Hope this helps.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    Excellent thank you. I have a follow question to this, I am not currently on a cycle nor have come off one. My diet is very clean and exercise enough. Having said this I usually don't have a problem getting rid of my mid section, however, I have lost some weight but now deadlocked at a point where I can't get rid of my bellyfat. I was thinking of running some Nolva eod and maybe an AI like Amorason to lean out and get tighter. Last time I used Nolva it did get me much tighter eliminating my mid section. Guess what Im asking is for some feed back, would like to know what you guys think.

Hmm actually i'm not experinced with this use of nolva actually i dont even use it on cycle just on hand because it reduce IGF-1 levels but i use it with pct throughout but bump for a reply to answer your question.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thread Information