joeben22 is offline Associate Member

Hcg in next cycle???

Getting ready to start next cycle, before booz asks I am 6'3" 215 have done the following cycles:
    #1 Anavar /dbol (I know, stupid)
    #2 Omna 500mgs, deca 300mgs, var, and dbol jump
    #3 test e, eq, dbol again
    Next cycle is:
    test e 600mgs/wk 1-17
    deca 400mgs/wk 1-15
    ldex ed .25 mgs (and all the usual supps)
    PCT included nolva 20mgs/ed and aromasin 20mgs/ed.
    My question is about where and when do I throw the hcg in to the cycle?

You can throw it throughout the cycle 500I.U every 3 days i used to shoot 500I.U every 2wks i felt its enough listen to your body.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

three weeks before the last ester leaves the body. you could also use it twice a week during the entire cycle at a low dose, but the last three weeks you should shoot everyday at about 750iu ed.

My mistake for not making my question clear but I meant do I use it during cyle, for pct or both? I was going to use it for pct only (500iu ed for 3 weeks) but I just read a post saying this was not such a good idea. So I was wanting opinions on if i should use it during, after or both and how to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    My mistake for not making my question clear but I meant do I use it during cyle, for pct or both? I was going to use it for pct only (500iu ed for 3 weeks) but I just read a post saying this was not such a good idea. So I was wanting opinions on if i should use it during, after or both and how to do so.

I was just arguing with members about it some people say its not for PCT just for on cycle i go with the on cycle some people disagree so i dont know what to tell you.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I was just arguing with members about it some people say its not for PCT just for on cycle i go with the on cycle some people disagree so i dont know what to tell you.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Yeah that's the post I was talking about bro. I thought I was good to go but that post made me rethink it. I shut down hard from the deca last time and was trying to use hcg in the best way possible to avoid this again.

I think the only way to know is to try both ways do it for PCT with nolva 40mg ed & see if you do well & the next time do it throughout the cycle like i stated above 500I.U every 3 or 5 days & then stop it 2wks before the pct start & do clomid/nolva pct & see how you do with it i also recommend to know which one works better to do simple blood tests like

Testosterone (Free/Total)
    LH
    FSH

So you know what works with you.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

as the test and deca are leaving your body you should use the hcg . some people lose gains as these esters are tapering off. this would be a perfect time to give your natural test a boost with hcg for three weeks and then stop before pct.

Quote Originally Posted by AnatomicallyBlessed
    as the test and deca are leaving your body you should use the hcg. some people lose gains as these esters are tapering off. this would be a perfect time to give your natural test a boost with hcg for three weeks and then stop before pct.
    So you are saying to use Hcg between the time of my last test shot and before I start my pct?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are a few different ways to use HCG , you have to find out which one you respond best to, ive tried many ways and me personaly prefer using HCG in the last coulpe of weeks of the cycle, alot also depends on how heavy or how aggressive your cycle is to which method could be better.

Looking at your cycle for me it looks to long at 17 weeks, i feel you could achieve what you are after with a shorter cycle, the longer you are on doesnt mean the more gains, good luck.

Marcus

So you are saying to use Hcg between the time of my last test shot and before I start my pct?
    half-life of test is closer to two weeks so you would start a week before your last test shot in order to get three weeks of hcg in before your pct.

i did this for my last cycle with great recovery results.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    lol "before booz asks"..............
    with a cycle with deca or tren involved imo i would run hcg at 300iu eod throughout the cycle...........that would be how i would run it....as others have said there are variouse ways...i do also run 10 days straight after the last test inj of 500iu ed then start clomid therapy 3 days after...........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Subscribed.
    Gold

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If during, you may not need to go eod, once your balls catch up they start to fill to much and hang like old dog balls. I used evry third day and then eventually just once a week to maintain. Play it by ear, watch how much testicle atrophy you have had in the past cycles, then use hcg to maintain normal testicle size.

Thanks bros for all the kowledge and responses. Anything else any of you see in my cycle that you would change or does it look good to go?

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Thanks bros for all the kowledge and responses. Anything else any of you see in my cycle that you would change or does it look good to go?
    Cycle looks good to go. I have found that running HCG throughout the cycle, or at least the latter half works best for me. It does not take Deca or Tren long to shut things down in my experience. Keeping them from shrinking in the first place is preferred to growing them back quickly at the end. At least for me.

Thread Information