Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ascendant is offline Senior Member

clen pressure in chest feeling?

does anyone know what causes that pressure-in-your-chest feeling while on clen ? i figure it must be a typical side-effect cause both me and the wife are experiencing the same thing while on it. does that mean you should stop upping your dose or if it's tolerable keep going? it's not pain, just an odd pressure feeling. it's kind of like heartburn without the burning. if anyone knows what causes that, please ease my curiosity? thanks guys.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    does anyone know what causes that pressure-in-your-chest feeling while on clen? i figure it must be a typical side-effect cause both me and the wife are experiencing the same thing while on it. does that mean you should stop upping your dose or if it's tolerable keep going? it's not pain, just an odd pressure feeling. it's kind of like heartburn without the burning. if anyone knows what causes that, please ease my curiosity? thanks guys.
    Why would you give clen to your wife. You posted yesterday about cardio
    ant clen. You know the dangers. Is it the same as METH.?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    if your experiencing sides effects reduce the dose, if it doesnt feel right come off, listen to the body.

Marcus

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    same thign hapened to me with ephedrine, get off it man.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you could be in
    over head with it,judging by
    the clen threads you have.
    Dont give it to the old lady IMO.
    Monitoring your BP and resting
    HR is a must.

i know i have a few threads about clen , but i just like to do all my research. it's not like i'm having a lot of issues while on it, i just like making sure i know what's going on. like i said, this feeling isn't painful, just odd. i have gotten it off an eca stack as well before like someone else above posted, so it seems more stimulant-related than clen related. plus, most info about clen even says you usually get sides when you first start, then they subside after 8-10 days, so saying as i'm only on my 7th day, isn't this expected?

i feel i'm still well within my limits on this stuff. most people say they take it until they shake so bad they can barely stand it and keep their dose there. i'm not that shaky and i'm not planning on upping my dose until it becomes too much. i'm still learning my limits, and me posting all the threads about it is just me being cautious. i do feel that as long as you do your research on it, it's relatively safe compared to most fat burners. could be worse, i could be on cytomel .
    Last edited by ascendant; 03-18-2006 at 02:18 PM.

oh, and in response to giving it to the lady, i'm not letting her go over 40mcg at all during her cycle. at that dose, there shouldn't be much of a concern from what i've read so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    Sounds like you could be in
    over head with it,judging by
    the clen threads you have.
    Dont give it to the old lady IMO.
    Monitoring your BP and resting
    HR is a must.
    checked my bp, and it's only 116/63. only a couple points higher than usual on both and well under anything to worry about. my rhr is around 75, only about 10 bpm higher than usual and well within acceptable limits. that is just my rhr right now as well, and i'm sure it's a little lower in the morning which is when it's supposed to be measured. so, everything seems well within limits, and saying as all my other side-effects are well within tolerable levels, seems like all is good. like i said, i'm just trying to be on the safe side asking all these questions. thanks for all the info though guys, i appreciate it.

cheezy12 is offline Junior Member
    I had a similar problem if I took it in the morning. then I changed it to after my work out and had no problems after that. When do you work out and when do you take your clen .

Quote Originally Posted by cheezy12
    I had a similar problem if I took it in the morning. then I changed it to after my work out and had no problems after that. When do you work out and when do you take your clen.
    well, i do my cardio first thing in the morning, and my weight training mid-afternoon (3-5). i take my clen early in the morning, though i've learned to take my clen after doing my cardio for reasons you can see in another thread.

i tried splitting up my clen throughout the day as someone had suggested in another thread, but doesn't seem to make any difference as far as how it affects me, so i'm just going back to once a day early morning with breakfast.

as far as the pressure-in-the-chest feeling, it's actually pretty much gone now. i guess it was just one of those sides that you get near the beginning that your body gets used to. all i get now are my hands shake a little (but not bad) and anxious like i had too much coffee. other than that, it's not really giving me any other sides at this point. by the way, i'm at my 9th day on it now, so i guess the first week is just the rough point. to me, it wasn't nearly as bad as some people say it is in other threads i've read.

Thread Information