JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

why would i break out alot more from enanthate than cypionate?

2 summers ago i took enanthate and tren ....i front loaded and did 750mgs for the first 4 weeks then 500mgs for the 2nd 4wks takin 75mgs of tren ed.....i broke out like a mother.....last summer i took 600mgs of cypionate for 12 wks with tren ed for the first 7 wks then winny and i barely broke out at all....everyone keeps tellin me that enanthate and cyp are almost the same but i got way different results....i put on 20 pounds no prob and got real bloaty off enanthate while the cyp cut me up and i didnt put on much weight....my diet different so thats why the difference in the weight gain but why didnt i break out from the cyp.....i took sust for my first cycle almost 4 years ago and i broke out real bad from that too....does anyone know why this is....???? is there anything i can do to take the enanthate and not break out as bad????

bump cmon

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My first cycle I didnt get much results, its cycle 2-3-4 when you start to get them. You probably broke out bad the first time because that was the first time your body had that big of an hormonal imbalance since puberty, each cycle I do the sides tewnd to lesson, know I get antibiotics so when the big acne hit comes it knocks it down and things remain pretty clear after that.
    Last edited by BG; 03-19-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Are you sure your injecting the compounds you think you are? Legit source?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You may have broke out because you front loaded it and it messed with started to fluctuatate your blood levels which can increase side effects.

yea it was legit shit....i put on 20 pounds and my strength went thru the roof...it was qv enanthate and the yellow russian sust....if anything the cyp maybe wasnt since i didnt blow up as much but i got it from the same source as the other stuff so who knows.....shouldnt i get close to the same results from cyp and enanthate??????

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I got bad bacne with both test e and c.... it wasn't till I ran prop this cycle that I didn't have any problems with acne at all....

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    yea it was legit shit....i put on 20 pounds and my strength went thru the roof...it was qv enanthate and the yellow russian sust....if anything the cyp maybe wasnt since i didnt blow up as much but i got it from the same source as the other stuff so who knows.....shouldnt i get close to the same results from cyp and enanthate??????

Should get similar results if you ran it exactly the same way with the same type diet, and same training. But you have to remember also that you aren't going to gain 20lbs. every cycle. Otherwise we would see 700 lb Ronnie Colemans all over the place. The more cycles you do, the less weight you are going to gain from them.

Thread Information