Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: t-3 question?

OllllO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly23GrL
    okay, so i'm really not trying to be rude but.....are you fvcking kidding me?!?
    i'm trying to get both sides. i understand some people don't think i should do it now. but i just want to know if i did do it. sooooo no i'm not ****ing kidding.

Yeah, I actually did type almost that whole thing (pretty damn close - and that's why I sourced my references!), thank you very much!!! Most of that research info involves what I do for a living. Plus, it doesn't take me five minutes to type only a few words... you know, it's just like men - you try to do something nice but it's never appreciated! some of us are able to write intelligent post without using ctrl+c and ctrl+v!!!
    I appreciated it...thank you very much!!!

Butterfly23GrL is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OllllO
    thanks for your POV. but one, as i said, i am off it. two, atkin didn't die from his diet. he had heart problems his whole life. while on the diet my cholesterol and blood pressure where better then ever. if you take the right supps while on it, and follow it to the tee, it is a great diet imo. but there are down sides, it is not a long term type thing, as you said, you can't do it forever. and it doesn't work for everyone.

So would anyone argee that var would be good to use with t-3 and clen?
    exactly...the point that is trying to be made - but obviously it's not healthy or beneficial, especially when it is already scientifically (biologically and physically) proven not to be good for you. Your body is a lot more sensitive than you think - do something short term that is bad for you and just wait for those long term affects! That's good that you're not on the atkin's diet anymore and don't think that I'm bashing you or anything like that -- just figured that new people could use this as an educational thread (thus the reasoning for detailed info on high protein/low car dieting)

yeah, I hear ya, it's not the best.

Xprime is offline Banned
    T3 is not dangerous if u read the profile on forumsteroids.com

Barbell is offline New Member
    Hi All,

Does anyone know whether T3 should be taken on an empty stomach such as first thing in the morning before breakfast and again afternoon before a meal or after food?

I'll be running a T3/Clen combo and i've always taken clen on an empty stomach before breakfast and again in the afternoon.

Also is it advisable to take T3/Clen at the same time of day or different times?

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Barbell

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbell
    Hi All,

Does anyone know whether T3 should be taken on an empty stomach such as first thing in the morning before breakfast and again afternoon before a meal or after food?

I'll be running a T3/Clen combo and i've always taken clen on an empty stomach before breakfast and again in the afternoon.

Also is it advisable to take T3/Clen at the same time of day or different times?

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Barbell
    It doesn;t really matter. They effect your body differently. I take at least 75% of my T3 dose in the morning, if not all. If I choose to break up the T3 dose, I take the last 25% later in the day.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Well I think if you know what you are doing T3 (and T4 even more) is a much healthier option than clen is (at least for me)..

I won't touch clen anymore. Maybe some of you didn't now that clen causes heart cells to die?... Moreover it is not that effective for burning fat. Hell, i even burn more fat using regular ECA...

@goose

nandi R.I.P.

Xprime is offline Banned
    I am doing HIIT with T3 is it bad?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xprime
    I am doing HIIT with T3 is it bad?
    Not really bad with T3. With clen though, it's a heart attack waiting to happen.

I'd stick with just regular cardio though while using any sort of sup or thermo.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    t3 is a thyroid stimulant and imo doesnt have much effect on the heart rate.

now, i would just do what i suggeested earlier, do not do the t3, but go ahead with clen . run it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. 4ml everyday first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before you do cardio. watch your diet and check out the die forum for some helpful ideas. now on your 2 weeks off use something called an eca stack, take 2 asprin, 25mg ephedra, and a cup of black coffee, then go to the gym and do your cardio. it is also to be taken on a e,pty stomach first thing in the morning.

Hope this helps, WEBB
    T3 is not a Thyroid stimulant. It is a thyroid hormone. It is the actual hormone sythesized in your body. And it does have an effect on heart rate. Very much so. Which is why high doses of t3 are not reccomended.

Here's where I'm confused. You say T3 is dangerous but Clen is ok??

I'm not sure what about t3 is dangerous. At high doses yes it can be bad for your heart and yes it will shut down your thyroid temporarily, however used appropriately I believe it is not dangerous.

On the other hand Clenbuterol , which has been shown to cause Myocyte death (Heart Cell) in rats, would certainly be more dangerous in my book. Granted the studies are all done on rats, it's still a concern.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Xprime is offline Banned
    why don t they use terrorists to make their studies!? that would be more effective! damnit!

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I actually did type almost that whole thing (pretty damn close - and that's why I sourced my references!), thank you very much!!! Most of that research info involves what I do for a living. Plus, it doesn't take me five minutes to type only a few words... you know, it's just like men - you try to do something nice but it's never appreciated! some of us are able to write intelligent post without using ctrl+c and ctrl+v!!!

I appreciate you

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    t3 is a thyroid stimulant and imo doesnt have much effect on the heart rate.

now, i would just do what i suggeested earlier, do not do the t3, but go ahead with clen . run it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. 4ml everyday first thing in the morning on an empty stomach before you do cardio. watch your diet and check out the die forum for some helpful ideas. now on your 2 weeks off use something called an eca stack, take 2 asprin, 25mg ephedra, and a cup of black coffee, then go to the gym and do your cardio. it is also to be taken on a e,pty stomach first thing in the morning.

Hope this helps, WEBB

If you are telling him to do 2 weeks of clen then 2 off, I'm sure you are referring to the overloading of the Beta receptors. And if that's that case, then he should NOT be using ephederine. Ephederine(ephedra is the herbal form) also triggers the beta receptors, but is NON-selective. Whereas, clenbuterol is a very selective beta receptor drug.

Clen is a selective beta receptor drug whereas ephederine is non selective...but at the end of the day, they both stimulate the beta receptors.

Also 25mgs of ephedra is NOTHING. You will need around 200mg of ephedra just to get around 10-15mgs of ephederine out of it.

Knight1811
    ps. Why did you bump a 5 month old post? lol. I fell for it too. DAMN!!! :-)

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    this is crazy.... if you're on your 2 weeks off, why the hell not take hydroxycut or green tea extract?? that will serve the same purpose as an eca stack right??

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly23GrL View Post

I think the reason why your post was spooked was the length, complexity and overall "look & feel" of it... Especially with the choice of font.

I myself would look at that and be suspicious but a thorough search engine hammering with quotes from your post has thrown up no results so I would be inclined to believe that the post is self-written

Good advice from yourself and magic as usual

T3 is indeed a very powerful hormone, I know from my own Hypothyroidism and my advice to you buddy is to get bloodwork done by ya doc before considering it.... For all you know you could have a thyroid problem that teh doc can prescribe something for!!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace View Post
    I think the reason why your post was spooked was the length, complexity and overall "look & feel" of it... Especially with the choice of font.

I myself would look at that and be suspicious but a thorough search engine hammering with quotes from your post has thrown up no results so I would be inclined to believe that the post is self-written

Good advice from yourself and magic as usual

T3 is indeed a very powerful hormone, I know from my own Hypothyroidism and my advice to you buddy is to get bloodwork done by ya doc before considering it.... For all you know you could have a thyroid problem that teh doc can prescribe something for!!
    dude, 2 year old thread! lol

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    still a helpfull one though I would rather see this everyday than the useless crap that is usually at the top,excellent on butterflys behalf, and also I am a firm believer that using many things during youre 2 weeks off clen will not help because these compounds also downgrade beta receptors thus not letting them recover

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man 10 View Post
    still a helpfull one though I would rather see this everyday than the useless crap that is usually at the top,excellent on butterflys behalf, and also I am a firm believer that using many things during youre 2 weeks off clen will not help because these compounds also downgrade beta receptors thus not letting them recover
    true - havent seen so much info on t3 in a thread 4 a while!

Theres a couple of good dosing threads if you search for 'Cytomel ' as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information