DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member

Test Prop/OT first cycle, yay or nay?

For a long time I was thinking of doing an Oral Turanabol only cycle, but now I'm interested in adding in test. Is this the right way to go??

Possible cycle:
    Tbol 50mg/ed weeks 1-6
    Test Prop 50mg/ed weeks 1-8
    PCT to suit

I'm currently 6'2" at approx 175 lbs/8% b.f. and from this cycle I'm hoping to gain a lean 15 lbs while keeping the bodyfat under 10%. I especially want to drop my forty meter from my current 4.7 sec time to ~4.55 while adding some decent strength gains.

What do you guys think about the cycle/dosages, etc? Do my goals sound plausible? Thanks in advance for the help.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    15 pounds with prop and t-bol in 8 weeks no way cant be done wont happen.

You might want to re think this.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    i agree no way try this:
    wk 1-10 500-750mg sust
    1-10 400mg eq
    1-4 frontload tbol 40-60mg
    make sure to use nolvadex 1-12 wk and clomid @ end.
    this will give you approx 15-20lean lbs w/ propper diet and training!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Before we get into a cycle, please tell us your lifting experience. Because at 6'2" 175, my personal stance is to wait until you can at least reach the 200lb mark naturally. SO lifting experience please and age.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm hungry, time to eat. Exactly what this guy needs to do on a more regular basis.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I'm hungry, time to eat. Exactly what this guy needs to do on a more regular basis.
    LOL, That's what I was hinting at, I guess your approach is a little more of a homerun swing tho.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    i agree no way try this:
    wk 1-10 500-750mg sust
    1-10 400mg eq
    1-4 frontload tbol 40-60mg
    make sure to use nolvadex 1-12 wk and clomid @ end.
    this will give you approx 15-20lean lbs w/ propper diet and training!
    No way am I using 3 compunds for my first cycle, nor do I want to bloat up from the longer esters(hence prop/tbol). Also, I don't have the money or time to include eq.

On a personal level, I play D3 lacrosse and our season's in full swing, including hours of practice/conditioning on top of our regular lifting schedule. I eat really well, which has helped keep my bf low while maintaining muscle mass/improving strength during the strenuous season, but if I was eating as I do, lifting as I do and had no practice to worry about, my natty weight would be ~190.

I've trained with the bigger-faster-stronger program (lots of compound lifts) through 4 years of highschool, which helped me to build a solid foundation, but my strength has really started to climb since I began a 5x5 split, as opposed to the MWF total body lifting which composed my highschool days.

After spending my fair share of time reading around on these boards, I know that at age 19 I shouldn't be using gear. While I indeed don't plan on cycling yet (I'm just trying to put the pieces together for future cycles), I will probably start this cycle early next winter (at age 20 and hopefully 200 lbs) in hopes of being ready for the start of 2007 spring ball.

Thanks for the help bros, keep it coming.
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-25-2006 at 12:51 AM.

Keep researching and see what fits you best, glad to see that you're doing so. I'd concentrate most of my time/energy on looking at diet even more closely. If you are claiming to not be able to gain weight because of Practice etc.. then you must up the calories, if you're not willing to do that then don't expect AAS to give you keepable gains. From the looks of your training, you may be overtraining as well, maybe something to look into.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Keep researching and see what fits you best, glad to see that you're doing so. I'd concentrate most of my time/energy on looking at diet even more closely. If you are claiming to not be able to gain weight because of Practice etc.. then you must up the calories, if you're not willing to do that then don't expect AAS to give you keepable gains. From the looks of your training, you may be overtraining as well, maybe something to look into.
    good vet addition to AR i see! congrats BD, it's been a while. i agree with your comments 100%. however, i also believe that if he were to run a cycle (the one he proposed), 15lbs is def obtainable...........why not? first cycle i gained a ton of wieght, esp when diet is on. like suggested above bro, check out the diet forum and get that in check. if you run the cycle anyways, i think it's a good one for your goals. good luck

test

Thx Test, where you been buddy?

Agree, I think 10-15lbs is obtainable with the right diet, but it won't all be LBM.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Oh, I know all about the dieting stickies, which is the only reason that I'm maintaining my weight as it is.

If I'm at the same daily caloric intake next winter (no practice then) my intake will be much higher than what I burn and I should gain some weight. For the last few months I've been practicing my diet, breaking up my meals into protein/fat and protein/carbs, eating 6 times a day and generally spending way too much money on food. My fat intake is generally whatever comes in my chicken breast/ground beef/tuna/salmon plus olive oil that I throw in the shakes, so I hope that whatever gains I make are entirely lean.

Another question: Will test enan or cyp give me the same bloat as prop if I run them with anti-e's and such?
    Last edited by DwinsChamps; 03-25-2006 at 01:28 PM.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I would do a simple test e or c cycle for 12 weeks as your first cycle, for your first cycle you wont wana be injecting ed. Imo only one compound shud be used as a first cycle and that compound should always be a variation of test.

I hear that test e and c are about exactly the same, so should I just shoot for whatever is cheapest?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by DwinsChamps
    I hear that test e and c are about exactly the same, so should I just shoot for whatever is cheapest?
    Yeh there really isn't much difference, just personal preference really, although I have personally noticed more bloat on cypionate than enanthate .

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    you can gain 15 off prop in 8 weeks. or at least I have, but I gain weight easy.

You and I alike. If I didn't have 3.5 hours of practice 5 times a week I'd grow like a weed.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    For a long time I was thinking of doing an Oral Turanabol only cycle, but now I'm interested in adding in test. Is this the right way to go??

Possible cycle:
    Tbol 50mg/ed weeks 1-6
    Test Prop 50mg/ed weeks 1-8
    PCT to suit

I'm currently 6'2" at approx 175 lbs/8% b.f. and from this cycle I'm hoping to gain a lean 15 lbs while keeping the bodyfat under 10%. I especially want to drop my forty meter from my current 4.7 sec time to ~4.55 while adding some decent strength gains.

What do you guys think about the cycle/dosages, etc? Do my goals sound plausible? Thanks in advance for the help.

This cycle will yield some nice strength gains. Now the 15 lbs that ur looking for might be tough, but you should see some nice gains.

To be honest, I'm really just shooting for strength and speed gains. A little extra weight would be nice, but it's not really the goal of this cycle.

That said, will test enan taken with proviron yield the same results as test prop would in regards to strength, speed, and lean gains? My bodyfat has been really low for the last 2 years so my biggest fear is retaining water or bloating up from test enan.

You and I alike. If I didn't have 3.5 hours of practice 5 times a week I'd grow like a weed.
    That's what they all say, "if". There is a reason you're not gaining weight bro and it's simple. You're burning more calories than you are consuming. One time a guy said to me "If I took what you took, I'd look like you too". There all excuses.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Thread Information