needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Steroids and ABDOMINALS

What steroids are best for building huge abs...for example i might be wrong but i would of thought stuff like deca and dbol will fill them in - than again if you were using deca dbol etc (heavy bulkers) would these drugs build huge abs but just hide them whilst you were "ON" due to excess fat and water retention...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    abs r muscle fibers like any other muscles it grows with training & aas usage but they r hidden under the fats in the stomach area so i belive as long as u train them they growe

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Talking

Good Question.....???

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    There is no steroid that will effect the ab muscle fibers more than any other IMO. It doesnt work like that man
    Last edited by guest589745; 03-25-2006 at 12:21 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Well first to get killer abs you have to be lean,doses not matter what AAS you take if you have a high BF% your screwed.I love Masteron for my abs it does wonders for me. it bring out an improved look of density and hardness to the abs,As long as body fat percentage is low enough, Masteron should work very well,if not diet plan before the cycle to achieve this state. Provided everything fits as it should, it`s gives me that "ripped" look. The androgenic effect can also be crucial during this period, a time when caloric intake is drastically lowered.People think masteron is only for cutting cycles well that is wrong,Masteron. Although dihydrotestosterone is not highly active in muscle tissue, the 2 alkylation present on drostanolone considerably intensifies its anabolic effect. It can therefore be used somewhat effectively as bulking agent, providing a consistent gain of high quality muscle mass that your abs absorb.I love Mixing Equipoise two providing notably enhanced muscle gain without excessive water retention. Primobolan or Var should provide great muscle retention and fat loss, during a period which can be very catabolic without steroids .

goose...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Abs=muscle...needs training...simple..!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    There is no steroid that will effect the ab muscle fibers more than any other IMO. It doesnt work like that man
    ditto.

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    I was sporting the one-pack most of my way through highschool. All it takes to make those abs pop is regular ab work and some running in accordance with a good diet.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Great abs come with proper diet and training, has nothing to do with AAS. I prefer some weighted abdominal exercises coupled with some higher rep exercises and core movements. That along with a customized diet will get you the abs you want.

We are born with abs, its the fat that overlies it that doesnt allow some to see them. Go to a third world country and everyone has a 6 pack. You think they're training abs ED??? As sad as it is they dont eat and have no fat to cover them resulting in visible abdominals.

Bottom line is proper diet and training.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 03-25-2006 at 04:49 PM.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Great abs come with proper diet and training has nothing to do with AAS. I prefer some weighted abdominal exercises coupled with some higher rep exercises and core movements. That along with a customized diet will get you the abs you want.

We are born with abs, its the fat that overlies it that doesnt allow some to see them. Go to a third world country and everyone has a 6 pack. You think they're training abs ED??? As sad as it is they dont eat and have no fat to cover them resulting in visible abdominals.

Bottom line is proper diet and training.

Agreed!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Agreed!
    I like the old Avi more

Thread Information