Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    pduke1234 is offline Junior Member

aburaihan Test E

Ive just got 1 ml glass vials of this gear and it seems very hard to get it into the pin. They snap off and the gear wont go through the open whole. its veyr wierd. Its like its too thick or something. So i have to wind up sucking half of it through the needle and then pouring it in( its goes through when its half empty). Does this make any sense at all? am i doing something wrong?

msu16366 is offline Member
    What gauge needle are you using. I just finished a bunch of those and no problems here mate.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    typically its best to draw out of an amp w/ a larger gauge needle and then switch needles and inject using a smaller one

sucking it up is no problem , the problem is cracking the vial open and trying to pour it into the syringe. It wont go... wierd. guess ill just stick to suckiing it up

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by pduke1234
    sucking it up is no problem , the problem is cracking the vial open and trying to pour it into the syringe. It wont go... wierd. guess ill just stick to suckiing it up
    Quote Originally Posted by pduke1234
    nah its not =) it gets sucked up easily. Pouring it in is just easier =))!!!!

sizzlechest is offline Member
    The iranian test should go through 23g no problem. As far as popping the top goes try this; Get a cerated knife (with fine small teeth)and score the glass at the marking. Then it snaps off a little easier and much cleaner. They also make little saws for this purpose.

msu16366 is offline Member
    As for cracking the vial open just use a bic pen cap and snap it off. Mine snapped off really easy. IT should not be so thick that you have to pour it into the syringe.

nah its not =) it gets sucked up easily. Pouring it in is just easier =))!!!!

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    listen rap a thin towle or dish rag around the ampule tight just at the break point
    hold with 1 hand in ur fist and just use ur thumb to snap it it will work great an for the record i use 22g sticks they work fine the 19 are better quick pick up an release but need to make sure pin is deep when u use thicker pins

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    let me no how it works out for u

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Post pics if you can there should be no problem drawing from AMP.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    am i gettin this right mate you are "cracking" open the amp then pouring it into the plastic.......
    use a bic penlid and snapp the top off..then use a 21G 1.5 inch preff to extract the oil...change the needle and there ya go....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information