Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LOKITSC is offline Junior Member

Anadrol -- Small Guys

Hello Everyone

First, I'd like to thank everyone, especially those with experience, for sharing the wisdom of their experience. This is a taboo subject and I found it difficult to gain credible information. This site performs a valuable service. So, thank you in advance for the honesty and sharing.

I'm relatively small guy with decent strength for my weight. These are my stats.

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 175

Strength By body weight Percentage:
    Squat: 200 % of My Body Weight for reps
    Bench: Roughtly 180 % Of my Body Weight
    Seated Military: 100 + % of Body Weight for reps
    Experience Training: Since High School, On and Off.

**I know little guys get slammed on this site. But to all the big guys but the weight in perspective by thinking of it in terms of body weight percentage. Smaller guys can't help it if they're genetically predisposed towards being small***

Body Fat: Between 8 and 10 % (my understanding is that a six pac shows at a body fat percentage of between 8 and 10 percent -- I've never officiall been tested)

** Pics without pump -- body weight approximately 175 ***

My weight NEVER has exceeded 185lb, even though I eat all the time, even when I feel completely stuffed. I lift hard, each muscle group twice a week (4 to 6 days a week). I'm happy with my strength gains but disatisfied that I can't seem to get my body weight over 185, and that's with a strict diet, intense work-outs, no cardio (love running but can't do it and keep on weight), over long period of time. I'd like to use Anadrol because I've heard it's highly effective and adding LBM. On the other hand, I've heard the side effects can be bad, especially on the liver. My plan is to use the stuff for only three weeks at 100mg, hopefully minimizing the side-effects. I hope to put on 20 to 25lb. Then, I expect to lose about 10lb of that when I stop.

Rookie question 1: Is there an agent I should take when I stop to maximize the body's ability to retain gains? (I'm sure there is I just don't know exactly what it is).

Rookie question 2: How much weight can I expect to maintain after I stop?

Rookie question 3: Will a short cycle, 3 weeks, be enough time to experience meaningful mass increase while minimizing the possible side effects?

Rookie question 4: Will using Anadrol for a short period of time inhibit my ability to make gains naturally once I stop?

Last question: Is it, as is often said on this site, folly for a man of small stature to juice?

Thanks for the impute
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anadrol -- Small Guys-small-fries2.jpg   Anadrol -- Small Guys-small-fries.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Using anadrol by itself is a rookie move.

I suggest reading up as much as you can on this site and attain crucial and valuable information.

~SC~

Thanks. You're right; I am new to this, though not new to weight lifting. I'm a little nervous about using anything. I've always lifted naturally in the past. What should be combined with Anadrol ? I'd like to use as little synthetic drugs for as short a period as possible to see mass gains. I've been reading the archived, previous posts. Perhaps I'll stumble across something that answers my questions directly.

Thanks for the reply

PS. I'm averse to injecting anything. I hate needles. Is this an insurmountable limitation?

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    read up man dont do abombs right outta the gate if ever, there are far better things out there check out anavar or tbol both decent compounds with little sides

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Wink

test only cycle 500mg a week but u can gain off 250mg also

Milky87 is offline Member
    There are several other, much better, options than what you have suggested. While you would fair better from injecting even a mere 250mg of test per week, I can understand that you dont like needles, so here are some option:

Dianabol : Use no more than 15 mgs, preferably 10 to gains its benifits. Most dont recommend this because of the water-weight that is generally held, but in these low doses, is very unlikely.

Turinabol : It is literally Dianabol (dbol ) without the conversion to DHT or estrogen. Quality gains from 40 - 60mgs each day

Arimidex /anastrozole: 0.5 - 1mg each day an result in a 55% increase in natural test levels. This, while minor, may be all you need to see gains. If it is true that most men produce 7mgs of testosterone per day, a 55% increase would be equal to injecting 100mgs of test E per week.

Femera/letrozole : This works in the same way as arimidex but is more potent. There are some studies showing that this increases test by >100%! thats pretty damn nice

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    There are several other, much better, options than what you have suggested. While you would fair better from injecting even a mere 250mg of test per week, I can understand that you dont like needles, so here are some option:

Dianabol : Use no more than 15 mgs, preferably 10 to gains its benifits. Most dont recommend this because of the water-weight that is generally held, but in these low doses, is very unlikely.

Turinabol : It is literally Dianabol (dbol ) without the conversion to DHT or estrogen. Quality gains from 40 - 60mgs each day

Arimidex /anastrozole: 0.5 - 1mg each day an result in a 55% increase in natural test levels. This, while minor, may be all you need to see gains. If it is true that most men produce 7mgs of testosterone per day, a 55% increase would be equal to injecting 100mgs of test E per week.

Femera/letrozole: This works in the same way as arimidex but is more potent. There are some studies showing that this increases test by >100%! thats pretty damn nice
    Did you think about his liver? i dont agree with 2 orals even at the lower dosages. I'd at least recommend a liver protector

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKITSC
    PS. I'm averse to injecting anything. I hate needles. Is this an insurmountable limitation?
    then you probrobly arent ready for AAS. not to sound abnoxious or anything, but its true

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Hello Everyone

First, I'd like to thank everyone, especially those with experience, for sharing the wisdom of their experience. This is a taboo subject and I found it difficult to gain credible information. This site performs a valuable service. So, thank you in advance for the honesty and sharing.

I'm relatively small guy with decent strength for my weight. These are my stats.

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 175

Strength By body weight Percentage:
    Squat: 200 % of My Body Weight for reps
    Bench: Roughtly 180 % Of my Body Weight
    Seated Military: 100 + % of Body Weight for reps
    Experience Training: Since High School, On and Off.

**I know little guys get slammed on this site. But to all the big guys but the weight in perspective by thinking of it in terms of body weight percentage. Smaller guys can't help it if they're genetically predisposed towards being small***

Body Fat: Between 8 and 10 % (my understanding is that a six pac shows at a body fat percentage of between 8 and 10 percent -- I've never officiall been tested)

** Pics without pump -- body weight approximately 175 ***

My weight NEVER has exceeded 185lb, even though I eat all the time, even when I feel completely stuffed. I lift hard, each muscle group twice a week (4 to 6 days a week). I'm happy with my strength gains but disatisfied that I can't seem to get my body weight over 185, and that's with a strict diet, intense work-outs, no cardio (love running but can't do it and keep on weight), over long period of time. I'd like to use Anadrol because I've heard it's highly effective and adding LBM. On the other hand, I've heard the side effects can be bad, especially on the liver. My plan is to use the stuff for only three weeks at 100mg, hopefully minimizing the side-effects. I hope to put on 20 to 25lb. Then, I expect to lose about 10lb of that when I stop.

Rookie question 1: Is there an agent I should take when I stop to maximize the body's ability to retain gains? (I'm sure there is I just don't know exactly what it is).

Rookie question 2: How much weight can I expect to maintain after I stop?

Rookie question 3: Will a short cycle, 3 weeks, be enough time to experience meaningful mass increase while minimizing the possible side effects?

Rookie question 4: Will using Anadrol for a short period of time inhibit my ability to make gains naturally once I stop?

Last question: Is it, as is often said on this site, folly for a man of small stature to juice?

Thanks for the impute

Since you hate needles do this:

Anadrol 50mg ED wk 1-6
    Winstrol 100mg ED wk 6-8

Since you've never taken anadrol, you might want to start off by splitting the anadrol tab in half taking 25mgs in the morning and 25mgs in the afternoon. Winny taken for a few weeks after anadrol is done to help keep as much gains from drol when discontinued...........................

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    I would read up on the diet form and see if you can fix something up that could work for you and research a bit more. From looking at your body, I see that you have potential, your pretty cut If you bulked some weight I could see you being a big 190-200lb.(big & cut)

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. snakes

Anadrol 50mg ED wk 1-6
    Winstrol 100mg ED wk 6-8

Since you've never taken anadrol, you might want to start off by splitting the anadrol tab in half taking 25mgs in the morning and 25mgs in the afternoon. Winny taken for a few weeks after anadrol is done to help keep as much gains from drol when discontinued...........................
    why would you tell him to take an anadrol and winny cycle? DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE..if you are petrified of needles dont use aas..or do a var tbol cycle...do NOT under any circumstance use drol adn winny alone in a cycle using winny wont help you keep gains..pct/diet/and training help you keep gains please tell me what reasoning you have for suggesting a drol winny cycle

thanks

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    u need to use injectables IMO and guys theres some bad advice being thrown out here- don't give advice unless u know what ur talking about

Liftnainez is offline Banned

Anadrol 50mg ED wk 1-6
    Winstrol 100mg ED wk 6-8

wrong!

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    Did you think about his liver? i dont agree with 2 orals even at the lower dosages. I'd at least recommend a liver protector
    I never said to stack them; I was makign a list

muscle_20 is offline Member
    do not take anadrol and winny together i dont know why that guy gave that cycle cause its crap.
    you have a good chest you prob need to hit legs more if you can only squat 20%more than you bench.
    anadrol is harsh i would go for just the basic 500mg test and pile in food you will gain well on this,sure you will look big on the drol for a while but its mainly water weight which goes after you come off.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    id suggest doing some research before you waste youre money and hurt youre body, and shave youre chest haha

Thanks for the advice guys. I guess I need to get over the needle issue. I've read some past posts from others and it sounds as if everyone has had reservations about needles and used them anyway. I'd love to have more specifics about what length (one inch) needle, injection site (butt?), etc. I sure I can find it on this site. Also, I've heard that Test should be ran but there seem to be many different types of Test. There is one type that only requires a once a week shot, which would be ideal. If anyone has the info handy it would be helpful. Otherwise, I'll pour through past posts. Thanks again!!

Diet, training, rest, are essential of course!

Oh, one more thing. I'm not stacking two orals...both 17aa compounds? Lastly, I'm aware this isn't the right section but my squat has always been a struggle. Legs are the best place to gain weight but I have a really hard time putting size on legs. Any advice? Heavy weight (heavy for me that is) low reps has been my approach.

littlemantc is offline Associate Member

Anadrol 50mg ED wk 1-6
    Winstrol 100mg ED wk 6-8

what could you be thinking giving advise like this...

Would this work: DROL + TEST CYP. + PTC. I've read A-bombs result in massive bloat and water gain but great strength gains too. Must be gaining mucle as well as water in order to account for strength gains. Right? Cyp and PTC should help keep some, maybe half?, mass and strenght gains?

1-4 -- 50 mg Andadrol
    1-8 -- CYP 250 - 500mg
    PTC -- Clem and Nov.

Would this work: DROL + TEST CYP. + PTC. I've read A-bombs result in massive bloat and water gain but great strength gains too. Must be gaining mucle as well as water in order to account for strength gains. Right? Cyp and PTC should help keep some, maybe half?, mass and strenght gains?

1-4 -- 50 mg Andadrol
    1-8 -- CYP 250 - 500mg
    PTC -- Clem and Nov.
    run the cyp for 12 weeks 8 weeks aint long enough

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    run the cyp for 12 weeks 8 weeks aint long enough
    yes, but id run the test for 10wks if possible,. but you'll gain off of eight.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    aas use always comes down to individual goals and individual risk, the ratio between results and side effects is up to the user......some actually say that the sides are worth the results depending on usage and dosage, where others may be comfortable with the least amount of sides possible which comes smaller gains which I personally agree with

Like any other drug...the more you do and the longer you are on is the longer it takes to get back to normal...ya gotta decide-sides or gains???

as far as gear, if you can get your hands on it IMO oral turnabol is the best aas to start a first cycle with

-oral
    -6 to 12 lbs of lean quality muscle with
    very dry gains (little or no bloat)
    -short cycle duration (4-6 weeks)
    -very easy to maintain
    -very little sides

Taiotosh7...the sides on Drol seem pretty bad for some guys; other guys seem to have minimal. I'm prepared for headaches, bloat, feeling unwell and loss of significant water weight post cycle, at least for four weeks. I'm not willing to accept nose bleeds and nasuea. Guess I'll have to wait and see how I respond. Turnabol seems like a great oral but I can't find it. I'm also learning how expensive gear is. Damn! Trying to purchase everything before I start any of it.

Any idea of strenght gains from this cycle? I'd to keep 20 lb LBM if possible, more important is keeping strength gains.

Run PTC clem, etc, throughout cycle or just start after Drol and continue through Cyp + 2 weeks?

Thanks to all for imput so far, especially regarding the Winny.

some will do better on turnabol than others as you said with the drol which goes for any aas....if you choose to do so you will quickly begin to love the mass and strength gains of drol in such quick time, IMO you will soon learn how fast this goes away as well....almost as fast as it came on....why would you want to have such great strength for only a couple of weeks? You will balloon up real quick and then deflate even with good pct. If you gained 25 lbs or more you may be able to maintain a 1/4 of that for a short time....a lot of bros have a hard enough time keeping D-BOL gains, anadrol in much more

20lbs of lean body mass....no way, not on drol

always get ALL OF YOUR GEAR AND PCT BEFORE YOU START!!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    yes, but id run the test for 10wks if possible,. but you'll gain off of eight.
    for me 10 weeks would be pointless seeing how thats when i start to see gains from it, i would say go up to 15 weeks for a first timer.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Anadrol 50mg ED wk 1-6
    Winstrol 100mg ED wk 6-8

WTF!

One can only expect to keep approximately 1/4 of anadrol gains even with test cyp. cycle and PTC? That is terrible. WOW! So all the side effects just to go on a rollercoaster ride? What about the strength gains?
    Is this accurate?

That means in a four week cycle of anadrol with gains of 25lb (which I assume is high), combined with say 12 week cycle of Test Cyp. (I'm pursuaded to extend the cycle) one would only gain 5lb. That can't be right. Even as a hard gainer I could gain 5lb in 6 weeks of intense training and strict diet. Hope the strength gains are more impressive.

Second opinion anyone? Is this right?

Thanks to all.

thunderdan is offline Junior Member
    I suggest a test c or e only cycle for the first time. If you are interested in gear the you MUST get over you fear or forget about it. Its not for you unless you can do injectables. It is risk and reward, you choose. Do not stack on you first ever cycle. If you do have sides you will not know what compound is causing them. Be patient, do test c or e on your first cycle for 12-14 weeks the add on later. This is a common cycle for newbies. No orals. Get blood work done before after your first cycle to see how your liver reacted to a test only cycle and go from there. Do a search on blood work.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    I disagree. Maybe this guy isnt planning on doing a sh1t load of cycles like the rest of us, LOl. Bro you want to experiement, do some more research and you'll find there are a couple of oral only cycles that will give you the push past the platue you are at.. Lots of research 1 st.

Candyman22 is offline Junior Member
    If you can overcome the fear of needles I would run some test e for about 12 weeks between 300-500mgs per week. That is what I did my first cycle and I saw great gains. Good luck bro.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    eating till your stuffed, and not gaining weight? exactly what does your diet look like? you aren't eating enough if you aren't gaining weight.

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    I have used every oral in the game but the only orals worth taking in my opinion is:

1#Winstrol 50-100mg/ed (6weeks is good)
    2#Anavar 60-80mg/ed (8weeks is good)
    3#Turinabol 50-60mg/ed (8weeks is good)

Dianabol is okey but i never get good results my self, even in higher dosages.
    Anadrol is great if you go over 150mg/ed, after the cycle the bloat goes a way and you stand with a "tiny" body again.

I based this from my own experiences, not some books or internetgurus.

Good luck//Kappa Capo

geobatman is offline Junior Member
    Can I ask what your diet looks like?
    Your Ectomorph who doesnt eat enough. It looks like your serious about your weight training.

For the sole fact that your afraid of needles means that your stuck with orals. Orals only blow ass unless you can afford anavar (the only oral worth while). Anavar is as pricey as it gets unless you want to make your own capsules (but then you run into legitimacy issues).

Options:
    1. anavar only cycle (with pct) WHILE severly increasing cals
    2. Massive bulk.

Don't bother with winny only, or turinabol only or oral primo only. Option 2 will save you alot of dough.

What people sometimes forget is that although you only put on 5-10lbs during an anavar only cycle...your strength jumps. So when your done your cycle, you take this new strength with you which with the addition of a bulk.......can put on some serious mass.
    Last edited by geobatman; 03-29-2006 at 03:30 PM.

geobatman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdan
    I suggest a test c or e only cycle for the first time. If you are interested in gear the you MUST get over you fear or forget about it. Its not for you unless you can do injectables. It is risk and reward, you choose. Do not stack on you first ever cycle. If you do have sides you will not know what compound is causing them. Be patient, do test c or e on your first cycle for 12-14 weeks the add on later. This is a common cycle for newbies. No orals. Get blood work done before after your first cycle to see how your liver reacted to a test only cycle and go from there. Do a search on blood work.

really agree. especially the part about the blood work.

Silk22 is offline Junior Member
    i am just restating what a lot of people have said. need test in there for a first cycle to be satisfied with the results. in my opinion.

One can only expect to keep approximately 1/4 of anadrol gains even with test cyp. cycle and PTC? That is terrible. WOW! So all the side effects just to go on a rollercoaster ride? What about the strength gains?
    Is this accurate?

That means in a four week cycle of anadrol with gains of 25lb (which I assume is high), combined with say 12 week cycle of Test Cyp. (I'm pursuaded to extend the cycle) one would only gain 5lb. That can't be right. Even as a hard gainer I could gain 5lb in 6 weeks of intense training and strict diet. Hope the strength gains are more impressive.

Second opinion anyone? Is this right?

Thanks to all.

an anadrol and test stack is a different story, of course you will have maintained more mass and built true muscle through out your cycle with test. I was refering to a 4 week drol only cycle which would be very hard to maintain......you may walk off with 25 or more lbs of freshly built muscle at the end of that cycle, which would have been front loaded by the drol

Great advice. I'll get over the needle-phobia and run 12 weeks of Test Cyp. (only need to inject once a week, right? I can manage that). I'm really disappointed by the Anadrol retention described in this thread. I had hoped to make sizable strength and weight gains. Anyway, I've altered my diet and, most importantly, stopped all cardio. I've seen some weight/strenght gains since I stopped jogging (was at about 20 miles per week).

GeoBatman, my diet looks like this: Calorie intake is between 4K and 5k (weight gainer 2200, divided into three shakes throughout the day). I also take 6 creatine capsules, two after each big meal. Protien intake between 150 and 200 (three egg whites per day, at least one meat dish -- fish, chicken, sometimes beef -- at least one yogurt, one cottage cheese, and BPJ as a filler. Complex Carbs include oatmeal everyday, granola bar, and either rice or pasta. I try to eat six meals a day.

Proposed Cycle:
    Anadrol-50 Jump Start for 4 weeks + 12 Weeks Test Cyp (I've heard it's more potent than Test-e) + PTC --Clem 20mg + Nov.

GOAL: Gain 20 lb and keep my body weight there. I'm hoping to only run one cycle, make progress towards 200lb as a stable body weight and get my bench close to 400lb by fall. (most I've maxed is 345 at a body weight of 180lb).

Thanks guys.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87

Femera/letrozole: This works in the same way as arimidex but is more potent. There are some studies showing that this increases test by >100%! thats pretty damn nice
    Very sound advice......won't be disappointed by Tbol. Dbol depends on each one of us. i won't go thru that story again, but i gotta a friend on 35 mg Dbol ED many times a years, no PCT and never had a single issue w/ that. so dbol can be good too. that said, i think he's an alien, so go for a very well planned PCT, that's the key to keep gains and avoid sides....Tbol once again is great, can even stack both.......but use the search function and you'll find out everything needed on the forum.
    May the juice be with you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information