tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

need to lose fat

Hey guys,

i have been dieting since october and can't seem to get past 205lbs. I still have a lot of body fat. my goal weight is 185. i am 5'11 and weighed 230lbs back in october, i currently weigh 205 and can't seem to get past that mark. I run/walk an hour each morning 7 days a week and have lowered my calories between 1000 and 1500 a day. I usually eat two turkey wraps with nothing on it and some tuna fish for dinner. I have been reading a lot about clen /t3 and am not sure if that is right for me. I really want to speed this fat loss up and be at 185lbs by June. you guys have any suggestions?

Iceman69 is offline Associate Member
    Do you do any kind of weight training?

1000-1500 calories per day seems kind of low. If you are "starving" yourself, then your metabolism will actually slow down, you'll lose energy, and everything you DO eat will be stored as fat.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    I have a few weights at home and do work out 4 days a week with them, but nothing really too hard.

I feel good and have tons of energy. i really don't get too hungry, those turkey wraps keep me good for the day. If i didn't have to go to work so early i would do cardio for another hour. On my day off sunday i usually triple my what i normally do. should i increase my daily calorie intake? and if so by how much

Acadian is offline New Member
    First of all, you say you don't hit the weights too hard, I would dedicate yourself to putting more effort into your weight training, which will help facilitate fat loss. Also, if clen /t3 isn't your thing, I suggest that you try taking an epedrine/caffeine combo. This is how I cut up for baseball season and combined w/proper diet and cardio it works well. Finally, switching to eating organic/natural will take fat off for anyone, its chemicals in food that stores fat more than calories. Thats why Americans are so fat.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    moving this...

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    There is something that you probally heard about. Its called t"he setpoint theory"It says that you body has a bioligical predetermined comfortable weight. It sound like yours is 205, mine is 200. If you get below 205 your body wants/needs to get back to the setpoint. It would do this by doing things like sending signals to the brain telling you that your are hungry because you are missing someting (the extra weight). What i found interesting was if i get above 200 lets say 210 i cant lose those pound in literally a about 4 days and get back to my bioligical determined weight (200). But it will take me SO MUCH longer to lose one pound under 200 after i lose those 10 pounds. From my experiences clen will defeinetly help you break this setpoint.

Thread Information