doittoit is offline Associate Member

Pinn how is the cycle coming?

U said earlier that u were running winny over 200 mg ED. Just curious I'm running 150 ED w/test/tren , results are decent but nothing earth shattering. And it could be just the tren I'm feeling. Feel free to chime in, intersted in your results opinions?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by doittoit
    U said earlier that u were running winny over 200 mg ED. Just curious I'm running 150 ED w/test/tren, results are decent but nothing earth shattering. And it could be just the tren I'm feeling. Feel free to chime in, intersted in your results opinions?
    I think Pinn's been very busy recently and found it hard to post. PM him also IMO. He did post regarding the new Vets, but havent seen him post again.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I think Pinn's been very busy recently and found it hard to post. PM him also IMO. He did post regarding the new Vets, but havent seen him post again.
    yeah dude how do you think the new vets got their spot? it took 4 of em and a few footsoliders to tie his ass up so he couldnt post jk

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    yeah dude how do you think the new vets got their spot? it took 4 of em and a few footsoliders to tie his ass up so he couldnt post jk
    There were votes etc...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    There were votes etc...
    i was jk...implying that the new vets "dethroned" pinn and now he is tied up somewhere..hence his posting or lack there of

just a little wise ass humor

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    ...lol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by doittoit
    U said earlier that u were running winny over 200 mg ED. Just curious I'm running 150 ED w/test/tren, results are decent but nothing earth shattering. And it could be just the tren I'm feeling. Feel free to chime in, intersted in your results opinions?
    Pinn is very busy at the moment, but he runs short heavy cycles and bridges them with insane dosages, he is undistructable and his liver is like leather, jk

goose is offline Banned
    I`m in day 15 of winny at 200mg ED in a cutter and have gained 3 pounds of pure muscle in this time,winny is a reliable builder of muscle unlike Var.I have it combined with Primo, it has helped bring about the strongly defined, hard look of muscularity that I have not seen before.

goose is offline Banned
    I forgot,I thank pinn for my winny experience,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    Thats interesting Goose4, I've read that some do recommend it in cycles to kickstart rather than d-bol or drol because of it's effectiveness at higher dosages. I haven't tried drol yet but I've heard that winny/drol combo could yield nice results, maybe later in the summer we will experiment!....oh ya how long are u runnin it @200?

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    good info goose, how long are you running it?

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    hey goose, nice information. do you have some before and after pics? i would really like to see what winstrol does at those doses.

goose is offline Banned
    I`m running it for 4 weeks,when you run winny I like to train in a method that is easy on your joints,I`m on cardio for 30 mins 7 days a week for the winny part of the cycle,and light weights with high reps,will take some pics after the cycle.You can`t beat winny and a high dose of primo,I timed the introduction of winny when the primo is of the roof.

Thread Information