e-dawg is offline Junior Member

My halodrol 50 log, check it out

I've started a cycle of halodrol and orastan e 2 days ago. I've been lifting for about 7 years and have been serious with dieting for the past 3 years. I'm 5'9about 180 lbs, and around 13-15% Bf.

My goals: gain 10lbs of muscle, maybe shed a little fat, not a neccesity though

My diet: 2800-3000 cals (this calorie range is where i'll gain about a pound a week during a normal bulk cycle), getting roughly 45%carbs, 45%protien, and 10%fats. I will be eating and drinking 1.5 grams of protien for every pound i weigh. My diet will consist of oatmeal,milk, chicken rice and fruits like apples and bananas.

My exercise program: no cardio. I work out in the morning before work and I'll be doing 4 sets of 8-10 reps for each body part.

Mon:legs
    Tues:shoulders
    Wed:biceps
    Thurs:chest
    Fri:triceps
    Sat:back
    Sun:rest

supplements: flax seed oil,anabolic Xtreme lliver support, cla, one a day vitamins, whey protein.

I will be following the "maximus stack" from Gaspari, it goes like this:
    week1:50mg halodrol,25mg orastan 3x daily
    week2: same as week1
    week3:same as week1 with 3 caps of novedex xt daily
    week4:same as week1 with 4 caps of novedex xt daily
    week5:4 caps novedex xt
    week6:same as week 5

I'll will update this log once a week or more.
    Last edited by e-dawg; 03-28-2006 at 06:48 PM.

It's been one week since i started my cycle. I haven't noticed anything signifigant. I did have some mild headaches, they were more irritating than anything. During day 5 and 6 my workouts seemed to be more intense, but nothing unbelievable. Strength is up slightly, but its hardly mentionable. I'm up a couple pounds as well.

Overall so far so good. Hopefully this week i will start to see and feel the positive effects that i've read about.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Keep postin bro, Im plannin on the same but Im gonna jumpstart a test e cycle with it. Good luck though. I'll be checkin in.

BigSwol

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Me too. Make sure to take omega 3 and Vit. C too!

@ the end of week 4 and your PCT, make sure too tell us what were your improvements, lookin forward to tryin it!

thanks for posting. I thought i was all alone for a while.

today is day 9. I had a good chest workout this morning. i'm up about 3 lbs or 4 lbs, strength does not seem to be up. nothing significant to report except mabye a little more definition around my chest and shoulders. I have not lost any body fat according to my scale (not sure how accurate the scale is, but it gives consistent readings, so it should be able to tell me if i lose fat.)

If there is anyone else who wants to talk about there experiences feel free.

All that sounds kinda weird......i'm @ week 3 of Max LMG, and i've already been told that i look "bigger n bigger every day" which i can't see, and my strength is up all the way till now! are you sure your diet/training is appropriate?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    the hol-50 is good doesnt convert and u will get good weight gain 4 weeks worked out 8 times (just getting back in)and gained and held about 10 lbs good stuff

today is day 13.

my past 2 workouts, bi's on thurs. and tric's on fri., were awesome. i got really good pumps, more intense pumps than normal, i barely had to lift hard and the pumps were out of control. I have to say that i have noticed more definition, my muscles seem harder, and i' m up about 4-5 lbs. I'm very pleased with the results so far. I will be starting the Novedex XT tomorrow.

Now to answer testostack's question about my diet and training.

Here's a sample of my daily diet,

breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup fat free milk

Workout

Postworkout: Protein shake(45grams), 1 cup fat free milk, 1 tablespoon flax

Snack: Protein shake w/ water

Snack: Apple and balance bar

Lunch: 8oz chicken and 1 cup of rice

Snack: protein shake w/ ff milk, 1 banana

Dinner: 8oz chicken and 1 cup rice

I follow this diet strictly. Dinner may change with something nutritionaly equivalant, but it is mostly chicken and rice, with one cheat meal a week.. My calorie intake is about 2800 -3000 cals,( like i said before this is the range that i will gain1-2 lbs a week when bulking. So i guess i am right on track w/ 4-5 lbs at 2 weeks. I normally do not drink 3 protein drinks a day but since i'm bulking i like to push protien intake to 1.5 grams per lb.

I also take the halodrol and 1 orastan after breakfast (1/2 hour before workout), w/ my other vitamins.

As for my training, check my first post. I spend about 50 minutes each day training. It is very rare that I miss a workout i am very strict.

I'd like to hear some suggetions on my diet and training, so feel free.

Testostack, have you gained any weight from the max lmg? What is your calorie intake, weight training regiment? Also have you ever done a real cycle?

Thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by e-dawg
    today is day 13.

my past 2 workouts, bi's on thurs. and tric's on fri., were awesome. i got really good pumps, more intense pumps than normal, i barely had to lift hard and the pumps were out of control. I have to say that i have noticed more definition, my muscles seem harder, and i' m up about 4-5 lbs. I'm very pleased with the results so far. I will be starting the Novedex XT tomorrow.

Now to answer testostack's question about my diet and training.

Here's a sample of my daily diet,

breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup fat free milk

Workout

Postworkout: Protein shake(45grams), 1 cup fat free milk, 1 tablespoon flax

Snack: Protein shake w/ water

Snack: Apple and balance bar

Lunch: 8oz chicken and 1 cup of rice

Snack: protein shake w/ ff milk, 1 banana

Dinner: 8oz chicken and 1 cup rice

I follow this diet strictly. Dinner may change with something nutritionaly equivalant, but it is mostly chicken and rice, with one cheat meal a week.. My calorie intake is about 2800 -3000 cals,( like i said before this is the range that i will gain1-2 lbs a week when bulking. So i guess i am right on track w/ 4-5 lbs at 2 weeks. I normally do not drink 3 protein drinks a day but since i'm bulking i like to push protien intake to 1.5 grams per lb.

I also take the halodrol and 1 orastan after breakfast (1/2 hour before workout), w/ my other vitamins.

As for my training, check my first post. I spend about 50 minutes each day training. It is very rare that I miss a workout i am very strict.

I'd like to hear some suggetions on my diet and training, so feel free.

Testostack, have you gained any weight from the max lmg? What is your calorie intake, weight training regiment? Also have you ever done a real cycle?

Thanks for your feedback.
    Testostack, have you gained any weight from the max lmg? 8 pounds @ end of week 3

What is your calorie intake? roughly 3800 cals

weight training regiment? heavy duty/ light on second part (i hit one body part twice a week, switching EW)

Also have you ever done a real cycle? nope, i don't think i have gained naturally enough, and i try to go as far as possible naturally, @ 190lbs 5'9", been training for more than 2,5 years, i don't reckon that's enough to even think about juicing, eventhough i'm very attracted to dark side

As part of my daily diet, i just don't have a scheme, but could figure something out to explain you, just care about my protein/carb intakes and not doing the same source in a row...that's all....i'll post again to be more specific, don't worry!
    Last edited by Testostack; 04-08-2006 at 05:59 PM.

i keep a diet journal which is very helpful in keeping track of cals, proteins, carb, fats. i know right where i'm at with my intakes. You should consider starting your own journal, especially if you are tempted by the dark side. It is a good habit to get into. The journal is sort of a pain to get started, but very helpful.

just about to finish my third week. i've only gained about five pounds but have definatly shed some body fat around my stomach area, so i am very pleased. My muscles are also harder looking. I've been still getting great pumps. My strength is up as well. only side affects is some irrtablity.

If anyone has any questions or comments please speak up.
    I'd like to hear from you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by e-dawg
    just about to finish my third week. i've only gained about five pounds but have definatly shed some body fat around my stomach area, so i am very pleased. My muscles are also harder looking. I've been still getting great pumps. My strength is up as well. only side affects is some irrtablity.

If anyone has any questions or comments please speak up.
    I'd like to hear from you guys.
    Can you define how much roughly you dropped in BF %?
    by harder do you also mean fuller or just cut a bit???
    what about size, are you harder/bigger or harder/leaner?
    thx for clarification

My scale says I've lost about 1%. Like i said before its one of those scales that reads your body fat, so i can't say how accurate it is. Normally when i bulk, i'll gain some fat around my stomach area which is a pain to get rid of, but I have not noticed any fat gain around my stomach. The gains seem to be solid.

By harder, i mean that my muscles seem fuller, more drawn in, especially around my shoulders, upper chest.

For size I don't think i have gained much in inches, I will be posting berfore and after measurements, but my arms and chest look bigger.Its hard to explain because I have not made huge gains in weight but i feel like i put on 10lbs.

I will be posting before and after pics in a few weeks so keep checking in
    Hope this helps.

Ok. i thought so. that's what i'm xping right now on Max LMG.
    next week: pct. i'll keep you posted

took my last halodrol and orastan today. everything is good so far. i will post before and after pictures as soon as possible.

i will be taking novedex xt for another two weeks then i will be completly finished.

this week i will start cutting. i will be eating 1800- 2000 cals a day and doing 30 minutes of cardio 3-4 days a week. I will cut back on lifting slightly, only doing 3 exercises per body part, 6-8 reps.

mitch911 is offline Member
    why are u dropping your cals during pct?

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt drop the cals like that right into PCT bro. Try to maintain that weight for a couple weeks untill you end PCT if you can.

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    absolutely agree with brotherhood

the Novedex xt boosts your test up so i want to take advantage of the tests ability to burn fat. I put on some fat during bulking that i want to shed.

What is wrong with dropping cals during PCT? Should I keep the cals high and do cardio? Or should i only lift?

Any advice is appreciated.

Down with ya guys, cals up during pct, unless you plan to drop the gains too.....

So what is wrong with dropping the cals, why is it crucial to keep them up during Pct.? What is the difference if i drop them now or if i drop them in 2 weeks?

Thread Information