Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    bump!!!!!

restless1 is offline Associate Member
    bump.........trying to reach 100

bump

XReps is offline Junior Member
    I'm always in favor of what the 'powers that be' decide, but I do have a small concern. We're a large community of people who share the same interests, and many of us share our thoughts, questions, answers, experiences.

I'm sure there is even a larger population of people who come to this website for information, but don't participate by posting just because it may not be their thing.

Are we opening up pandora's box by requiring a certain number of posts? ... We'll be opening up the forum to a bunch of post whores, and everyone welcoming eachother in the new member section

Quality of posts will also be hard to judge ... what if I knew nothing about AS and came here to learn. How would I be able to contribute in any quality way?

Again, just some thoughts...not tryin to stir the pot, I agree w/ whatever you guys decide. .... X

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    i agree, 100 post almost there.......

give me some bumpness

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by XReps
    I'm always in favor of what the 'powers that be' decide, but I do have a small concern. We're a large community of people who share the same interests, and many of us share our thoughts, questions, answers, experiences.

I'm sure there is even a larger population of people who come to this website for information, but don't participate by posting just because it may not be their thing.

Are we opening up pandora's box by requiring a certain number of posts? ... We'll be opening up the forum to a bunch of post whores, and everyone welcoming eachother in the new member section

Quality of posts will also be hard to judge ... what if I knew nothing about AS and came here to learn. How would I be able to contribute in any quality way?

Again, just some thoughts...not tryin to stir the pot, I agree w/ whatever you guys decide. .... X
    I hope this answers your questions because other people have voiced the same concerns and they have been covered already by myself and some other staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Sorry man, you gotta post. The rule is in place for good reason. Posting will contribute to the board in a positive manner, everyone has something ro contribute, share your experiences, ask some questions, make some comments. We all have something to share. For example, if you use the site sponsor maybe you can visit that forum once in a while and help some people out with those products. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Even if a member has 2000 posts, It is our decision to do a check or not is the point. If they have 1900 shit posts then guess what, they can ask elsewhere. We expect contribution to the board in return for us taking our "precious" time to do a check for you guys. I don't think it's asking too much, otherwise we get 20 S-checks/day from members with few/no posts expecting us to bend over backwards for them.

ndmand4u is offline New Member
    bump, it just gives us newbies time to get informed on the forum.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    True

Coming here to learn about AAS or just to pimp source chks and/or fish for a source is totally different.

The posts of the members will be reviewed before the chk is given.

If you know nothing about AAS from the start, 45 days later you should have some knowledge on AAS, all we ask is that the member show some interest in the drugs they plan on using.

Question us again and you're outta here! J/K

Any member who has been here for a while can tell you about 'them', they sign-up, google a source and bombard the staff with source checks until they get lucky. Two weeks later they return to asking how to use 50 D-bol tabs, 2 vials of deca and 3 amps of test so they can get ripped for a party in 3 weeks.

That shit stops NOW.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 03-30-2006 at 08:51 AM.

XReps is offline Junior Member
    big K and C Bino, ... thanks ... ill shut up now!

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    even though Im not at 100 post's or really an active member. i think that is a great rule

Streaker is offline Member
    Great rule - Now if you can make a rule that a newbie has to hit the search button 50 times and read 100 threads before they can post a question that would be even better.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Bump, Good rule......

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    bumpity bump bump

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    bump

glad it's been decided
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Bump, even tho am quite new i hav to agree, it makes sense.

juice_305 is offline Banned
    good rule
    bump

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Bump

Lil man 10 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like a solid solution even though Im on the negative end but I also agree about using the search tool, Newbs if you cant find it using the search button your probably asking the wrong question

SHAGGY is offline Member

Thumbs up Good set of rules, but . . .

Hello guy's.

I have been a member of this board for a few years now and I have been reading and learning from this site even longer. Now i agree with the rules in every aspect and find that they may even be stricter, but then again, in my case I only have a (very) limited amount of experience concerning the use of gear, and in all honesty I don't like to post any advice that I just picked up from somebody else eventhough it may be valid. But then again without a decent source I won't be able to aqcuire empirical data.
    Anyway I respect the rules and trust they will be properly enforced.

SHAGGY

Streaker is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAGGY
    Hello guy's.

I have been a member of this board for a few years now and I have been reading and learning from this site even longer. Now i agree with the rules in every aspect and find that they may even be stricter, but then again, in my case I only have a (very) limited amount of experience concerning the use of gear, and in all honesty I don't like to post any advice that I just picked up from somebody else eventhough it may be valid. But then again without a decent source I won't be able to aqcuire empirical data.
    Anyway I respect the rules and trust they will be properly enforced.

SHAGGY
    That fact that you are not a pro like a lot of people on this board may make you think that you are not able to give advice but your input on your 1st hand experiences can be very helpful because a lot of newbies on here are just like you except they don't have any experience.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Good rule. Bump.

I'd like to repeat what was stated before, this rule is NOT meant to hinder active members from getting source checks. Just those who want to pimp the system. 100% of the posts DO NOT have to be AAS related. Sure you can shoot the shit in the lounge but we expect to see some useful participation on the forums, there's the diet, workout, spa, members pics etc just show some interest!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I still give S-checks to certain newbies who I see fit. This rule isn't set in stone, we can do as we please. This is just a general guideline we follow as a whole. I can refuse a 2yr member for a source check if I either don't have time or don't feel he deserves my time. lol

Please keep in mind, ALL of the Mods/Vets on this board DO NOT get paid a cent for there time and expertise, we do this because we like helping out and learning from other members. So please don't expect us to do any favors, we don't owe anyone anything, we do this and were choosen for these positions because we do care about the community and want to see everyone do things in a safe manner. Thank you.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 03-30-2006 at 12:24 PM.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I still give S-checks to certain newbies who I see fit. This rule isn't set in stone, we can do as we please. This is just a general guideline we follow as a whole. I can refuse a 2yr member for a source check if I either don't have time or don't feel he deserves my time. lol

Please keep in mind, ALL of the Mods/Vets on this board DO NOT get paid a cent for there time and expertise, we do this because we like helping out and learning from other members. So please don't expect us to do any favors, we don't owe anyone anything, we do this and were choosen for these positions because we do care about the community and want to see everyone do things in a safe manner. Thank you.
    good post BD
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Candyman22 is offline Junior Member
    Bump

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    bizzump

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Does this really need to be bumped eveyr 5minutes. lol I will not S-check when I see ppl doing this shit. Let the thread hit the bottom before bumping, otherwise we'll have a 10page thread.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    even when you do fill the criteria.....like said we will be the judge on wether you will get a check.........be helpfull........................oh yeah and when you do just click the source check banner if you see one at the bottom of our sig.......................you may have to wait a while tho our secretary BIG k.l.g will get back to you as soon as he can.......................................
    BUMP for you Personal Assistant Booz...

ProteinFart is offline Junior Member
    Bump for the cause

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys dont bump this thread if your just trying to make it to 100 posts as some of you just said cuz when you hit 100 posts I will remember that.

Logan13 is offline Banned

thanks

Good rule guys. Please enforce it among the members. I have had 8 requests for sources in the past month, 6 of which were members with 20 or less posts..........

stitch1967 is offline Member
    me too....bump bump

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    To the top

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    The brilliant aspect of the 45 day/100 post requirement prior to a source check is that by then newbie will probably already have found a legit source. Seriously, who would read this material for 45 days and post that much if they didn't have a source?

Cheers

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    even when you do fill the criteria.....like said we will be the judge on wether you will get a check.........be helpfull........................oh yeah and when you do just click the source check banner if you see one at the bottom of our sig.......................you may have to wait a while tho our secretary BIG k.l.g will get back to you as soon as he can.......................................

I've created a monster

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    True

Coming here to learn about AAS or just to pimp source chks and/or fish for a source is totally different.

The posts of the members will be reviewed before the chk is given.

If you know nothing about AAS from the start, 45 days later you should have some knowledge on AAS, all we ask is that the member show some interest in the drugs they plan on using.

Question us again and you're outta here! J/K

Any member who has been here for a while can tell you about 'them', they sign-up, google a source and bombard the staff with source checks until they get lucky. Two weeks later they return to asking how to use 50 D-bol tabs, 2 vials of deca and 3 amps of test so they can get ripped for a party in 3 weeks.

That shit stops NOW.
    See why this guy is our official AR Secretary?

On a side note:

To the noobs who posted multiple times on this thread: splitting posts in two; posting "+1".. in an obvious attempt to get a high post count, i've taken the liberty of merging your posts into one...

~Narkissos

liftinghard is offline Junior Member
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

On a side note:

To the noobs who posted multiple times on this thread: splitting posts in two; posting "+1".. in an obvious attempt to get a high post count, i've taken the liberty of merging your posts into one...

~Narkissos

Nice job Nark

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

~Narkissos
    Fukk you!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by restless1
    bump.........trying to reach 100

Yer missing the point I think......

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Yer missing the point I think......

Thats why he's gonna lose that post.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information