cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

cycle for life just a question

any one know of people that stay on gear year after year. What kind of problems can happen and will the increased sex drive from elevated test levels disappear that is will the desire for sex drop off. i feel so god on gear and for the 20 weeks ive run two prior cycles my sex drive was HIGH. Test i understand can cause cardiac and prostrate issues but if you take the correct ancillaries can the side be dimished for extremly long runs

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    thats a good question

any more thoughts

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, people have different opinions about this.. I'll tell you from my experience I think you should take some time off and then think about it. I've thought about it after Pct's because I find myself missing that incredible feeling that test gives us! But I am glad i didnt in retrospect, I would suggest some Proviron if your still in Pct, got me through last time feeling great, Good pump, helped the libido and overall decent feeling. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Bro, people have different opinions about this.. I'll tell you from my experience I think you should take some time off and then think about it. I've thought about it after Pct's because I find myself missing that incredible feeling that test gives us! But I am glad i didnt in retrospect, I would suggest some Proviron if your still in Pct, got me through last time feeling great, Good pump, helped the libido and overall decent feeling. Just my 2 cents
    thanks a lot for your experience

thunderdan is offline Junior Member
    I am running a 6 months cycle test c cycle right now. This is my first time. I know the natural test levels will take awhile to come back. It can be hard on the liver. I run the risk of going on TRT for the rest of my life. Some people never come off and run a TRT dose until there next cycle. Some people just hate pct and decide to cruse on a low dose for several months. I am going to come totally off. I am only 32 years old. So natural test levels and liver issues I see as the problem with long cycles.

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    I was on for over 1year on a row.

Sexdrive was gone after 7mon and i couldnt get good erektion until i started a new cycle after some rest.

Thread Information